Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ella the Pink Elephant Challenge 1

Hi Everyone!
All of us here at The Pink Elephant are very excited to bring you our very first Challenge.
In Honor of Ella and our blog color scheme, we have decided to start all the fun off with a
Color Challenge.

The colors to use are:

Pink, Black and White


Here are the Design Team Cards, hopefully they will inspire you!

LORi

Robin

Tina

Ann



Carol

Trudi Challenges are open to worldwide participants. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.
I was SO excited about our 1st Challenge, that I accidentally posted early..Sunday instead of Monday!! Hope you all don't mind!! :) Sorry!
From now on, the Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Saturdays at 9pm EST!!
Winning card will be announced on Sunday Evenings.
If you upload your card to SCS please use TPE as a keyword.
This week our prize is from Debbie at Debbie's Die Cuts. She is excited to award the winner with one of her Die cut Kits!! Thanks Debbie!!

1. Lorraine
2. Dawn
3. Allison
4. carly
5. michelle jadaa
6. sunshinecoastgrl
7. Valerie Durham
8. Gayle Page-Robak
9. Crafty Ann
10. mudmaven
11. Chrissie
12. Anne
13. shell
14. Julie
15. Linda J
16. Littleted62
17. Maxine
18. Maria Matter
19. Lydia
20. Cindy Malone
21. WendyP
22. irened
23. Kath
24. Sally Bowen
25. Ali Mayes
26. Helen
27. Chrissie
28. LeAnne (first card)
29. Jenni
30. Sue Whyte
31. Max
32. laura v
33. Erika T
34. Paula
35. Rose-Anne
36. Rose-Anne -card2
37. StephC
38. Bekki B.
39. Libby
40. Tip Top
41. Lesley
42. val
43. Jan Jackman
44. Stef H
45. Jeanne
46. Ashley
47. Pinky
48. Kimberley
49. Kym\'s Crafty Cards
50. Mimiko
51. Hannah
52. Lorraine
53. Dawny P
54. Libby- card 2
55. Sandra Dry
56. Mrs Wonka
57. Carol
58. Debbie K
59. carol
60. Debbie W.
61. Francesca
62. Ria van Son
63. Shary
64. Alanna
65. Kazabing
66. MichelleO
67. Barbara Anders
68. melita
69. Shelby
70. ikki
71. Joni Wilson
72. Lesley
73. Lisa
74. Samantha S
75. Melissa C
76. poppy
77. suzann
78. Sara Strand
79. CarolD
80. teresa kline aka va.sunshine
81. Julia
82. Andrea
83. debbie Ebat
84. akkina van steen

50 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

What a fab challenge to kick start with & looking forward to many more in the future..

Super creations from all the DT...

HERE is my card.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Allison said...

great challenge- good luck with the blog girls- fab designs
AllisonX

Anne said...

A great first challenge girls.
My card is here

http://craftyannyskoolkardz.blogspot.com/

mitch1066 said...

I've never entered a card but figured it might be fun ,i only started papercrafting this year:)
http://fibrocraft.blogspot.com/

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Here is my first card for your first challenge.. http://stampinonthecoast.blogspot.com/

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Art

mudmaven said...

What a great blog! Love Ella - she's adorable! ~chris

Chrissie said...

This looks such good fun ladies and fabulous DT cards!

Anne said...

What a fab first challenge. Good luck with your new site. I just love Ella :) x

Shell said...

i loved the first challenge the colour combo is fab, all the dt cards are gorgeous cant wait for the next one.
shell x

Julie said...

Hi,
A fab first challenge and lovely cards by the DT.
Julie x

Nicki said...

Brilliant first challenge - I combined your colour scheme with another blog's shape challenge and made my very first circular card. Hope you like it.

Maria Matter said...

Oh, that was a fun challenge! Thank you! All the cards are fabulous!
Blessings, Maria

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A fab challenge...and gorgeous DT creations ♥

I've added mine to your list :)

WendyP said...

great first challenge - really enjoyed participating !! Can't wait till next weeks (and future weeks too!)
smiles WendyP

Cindy Malone said...

That was a great challenge because I love those colors together. I also uploaded on SCS under TPE! Thanks, can't wait for the next one!

LeAnne said...

Sounds like fun---I already have one made, just need to photo & post it!
LeAnne

Kath Stewart said...

wow wishing you all the best with your new challenge blog..loved this challenge.one of my favourite colour combos...can't wait for the next one
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Jenni said...

Have added a card for the first challenge, hope it's the first of many!
Jenni x

AliMayes said...

Great challenge to start off with! Here's to the next one and to many more.
Ali xx

Helen said...

Great first challenge! Fab DT creations too!
Had fun making my card - can't wait for your next challenge!
Helen x

Max said...

Good Luck ladies
Have posted an entry on my blog but am confused about how to use Mr. Linky so here is the link to copy and paste.

http://maxscraftcreations.blogspot.com/2009/02/pink-elephant-challenge-1.html

Sorry for being a total numpty :(

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Sue said...

Great blog, its nice to see something new. Fantastic cards by the DT and I love the colour combination. My cards on the linky widget thing!!!

Laura VanVleet said...

Fabulous new blog ladies! I'm looking forward to some great challenges!!! HuGS!

Tip Top said...

Great challenge and great name! Hope it is a wonderful success for you!

Happy Crafter said...

Great Challenge, so pleased i found you :)
Val xxx

Unknown said...

A great challenge, nice to have a colour one rather than a layout one for a change, made me think too.

Hope you like my entry x

Stef H said...

I love, love, love color challenges (and sketch ones, too) so it was nice to find this one. And you're sooooo off to a great start. The best of luck to you and I WILL BE BACK for more!!!

Just Me said...

Great Blog Ladies!! I LOVE the DT shares and this is a great challenge some of my FAVORITE colors

Ashley Newell said...

What a fun challenge! These are my favorite colors!

MaryNSC said...

O WOw These are beautiful Let me go put alls Blinkie on my blog. Love this blog..

Kimberley said...

My favourite colour combo and I love the blog page - very cute.

Mira said...

Hi, I just linked my card :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi great to be able to enter this challenge my entry is on my blog here
Thanks for looking

Lorraine x

Dawny P said...

Great challenge girlies. I'll deffo be back.
here’s mine

Hugs xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow what a fab new challenge blog....... I love all of the DT cards and really enjoyed joining in!

Here's my pink elephant funky cow card!

Mrs Wonka x

Sandra said...

CoNgRatuLaTiOnS!!! great first challenge and lovely looking blog.
Here’s mine.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Love this challenge, love the blog, totally loving the adorable Ella! I humbly submitted my card for your first challenge, and look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next week! :)

carol said...

love this new blog and fab colour challenge for the first one, hugs carol

Anonymous said...

Hey Ladies! I just found you guys and it looks like I found you just in time! Thanks so much for the great site and the wonderful challenges! I sure hope I posted my link correctly! I have you on my blog now! If I've done something incorrectly, would someone mind helping me get straightened out?? Yikes! I am really looking forward to upcoming challenges! Thanks again! Smiles from Oregon~ Deb

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Fun challenge :)
Good luck with the blog ;)

hugs Ria

Sharon said...

Great first challenge. Look forward to many more.

MichelleO said...

Looks like a fun challenge blog! Hope to take part often!
HUGS
MichelleO

Barbara said...

So glad I found your blog! Love this challenge!

ikki said...

Congratulations on your first challenge - Great designs from the DT - My best wishes for a successful venture - you have certainly made a brill start! ikki

~*Joni said...

Congratulations ladies for an awesome blog and premiere challenge! I proudly display the Pink Elephant logo on my blog as Ella is soooo cute!

LISA said...

Congrats on the new challenge site. I had alot of fun on this color challenge. Here is my card.
http://lisa-crafycreations.blogspot.com

Melissa Craig said...

Love this blog! It's sooo adorable. I've entered my card for your first challenge - thanks for the moment of fun!

Teresa Kline said...

so glad I found your blog, can't wait to see what you come up with in the future! *~*

andyjay said...

Well, I did my pink and black card challenge today and was so proud of myself. Until I looked on your blog and saw that the challenge ended yesterday! Duh!!! I posted my link anyway 'cuz I really love how my card turned out. Hope you all enjoy it! Guess I had better read things a bit more thoroughly next time.