Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #6

Hello Everyone!!
Yippee!! It's Monday and that means Challenge Time at
The Pink Elephant!!
We hope that all of you are enjoying our Challenges as much as we are enjoying looking at all of them!! Thanks so much for helping to make TPE a super success!!
Challenge #5 winner will be announced Tuesday!!

This week our 6th Pink Elephant Challenge is a Theme Challenge.

All you have to do is use:

Buttons

Here are the Design Team Samples:
Don't forget to click on the name of each Design Team Member to go to their personal blogs for more inspiration and possibly more details on their card/project for this week's challenge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LORi


Robin


Tina


Carol


Ann


Trudi


Angela


Lori R.


Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winning card will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your card to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

This week, our prize is from
Altered Pages

Jackie Garbarino at Altered Pages is so happy to award our winner with a
$15 Gift Certificate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants.To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the we will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**


1. Gayle Page-Robak
2. Jenn K
3. Rose-Anne
4. Siri
5. Christina Franco
6. Dawn M.
7. Littleted62
8. wendy
9. Anne
10. Ann Whitfield
11. Susa
12. Samantha S
13. Cath Thompson
14. Nancy Sanders
15. Carol Johnston
16. Julie Martin
17. Tilly
18. irene
19. kath
20. Sue Whyte
21. carlyann
22. ChrissyC
23. Claire Mackaness
24. Julie
25. Debbie H
26. Max
27. Kym\'s Crafty Cards
28. Jess
29. iReneM
30. Sarah
31. Cassie
32. Arlene Williams
33. Katy salvo
34. BR-T
35. Susie Little
36. Kimberley
37. Rachel K
38. Ashley
39. Deanna Kuroda
40. Ria van Son
41. Laura V
42. Alenka
43. Tonya Hopkins
44. Jenny
45. Karen
46. Sandra Dry
47. Lorraine
48. Lori m
49. Sue Shute
50. lizzie
51. Terry
52. allison
53. Jeanne
54. Beryl (bik59)
55. piabau
56. Sue Shute
57. Genevieve P
58. Lynette M
59. teresa kline aka va.sunshine
60. Alanna
61. Amanda
62. Meher
63. carol
64. ginny
65. Lucille
66. Lucille
67. WendyP
68. Tip Top
69. Heather D
70. Libby
71. Rosita
72. Heidi Stock
73. Ali Mayes
74. Margaret
75. Sam
76. Maria Matter
77. Mellem
78. Bekki B.
79. Andrea J
80. Alex Hobson

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

25 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Art

Chris said...

What a fun challenge...I've been trying to use buttons more. I find them easier than flowers! :)

Just Me said...

OMGOSH I can do this one! FABULOUS SAMPLES LADIES!!

Dawn said...

I *LUFF* buttons!! The samples are GORGEOUS!! Thanks for another great challenge :)

Nicki said...

Yeaayy - been looking for a reason to use some buttons I recently bought. Love you, Pink Elephant! I've done the Mr Linky thingie.

Wendy said...

Lovely designs again today, well done design team xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Great challenge and fabulous DT cards
Ann x

Nancy Sanders said...

Love the challenge and the design team members cards this week. Thanks your challenge and for taking a look at my creation!

Here's my card

Kath Stewart said...

loving this one girls..I am a real button hoarder and great button cards from the DT
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Chrissy C said...

Great challenge and cards DT! I just went to Archivers for the first time last week (We don't have one around here..boo) and I just bought a bag of Spring colored buttons....what a great excuse to use them!

See you next week!

Julie said...

Hi,
Lovely cards from the DT. This is the first time I've ever used buttons on any of my cards,which is so bad, but I'll be using them more often now.
Julie x

Max said...

Making sure I maintain my good attendance record LOL
Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What lovely DT cards and what a nice topic for a challenge as I like using buttons for dimension on my cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun challenge, I mixed it up with another challenge for fun! Can't wait to see everyone's great cards! BR-T

Anonymous said...

Great challenge...I love buttons. Thanks bunches for the inspiration :D

Karen said...

I've never been here before or played. I found this via Lori R. ....she has some amazing stuff! Cute pink elephants here too. :> Pretty simple card, but had fun playing in my button jars! :>

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Love finding and trying a new challegne blog. Great cards from your DT. Hope to try your challenges more in the future.

Just Me said...

Great Challenge ladies!! I HEART buttons lol

Beryl K said...

Great challenge, my first entry
Beryl x

Carol said...

I haven't had chance to visit any of you yet!! And now i have fifty plus cards to look at....what a treat!
Thanks everyone, and i guess there will be more to come too!

Hugs
Carol x

Ginny said...

great challenge, just posted the card I made last night :0)

Rosita said...

Is a fab blog.... and a fab challenge.... its my first time in this challenge.... and I think it is a good opportunity to grow and increase our talent.... thanks very much....

and sorry for my poor english

AliMayes said...

Hope I'm not too late and I only used one button too!
Ali xx

Maria Matter said...

Gosh, I didn't see a Mr Linky! And hopefully you are not 12 hrs ahead or I'm late...
This was totally a challenge for me:
... Joyful Stamper: Brown Bird of Thanks!
Thank you!
blessings, Maria

Alex said...

Okay, I uploaded mine but actually did a scrapbook page instead - I hope that's okay!! I usually always use buttons on my cards, and today I did this layout with tons of them, so thought I would share! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex