Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

TPE- Challenge #7

Oh My Goodness...The Blog Hop was so much fun!! What a fun filled weekend!! I really enjoyed reading all of the comments and I know the other girls agree with me!! You all really touched my heart, not only did you say you enjoyed yourselves, but you thanked us!!
WOW, Thank you all for helping to make our first blog hop such a success!! According to the feedback we received via comments and email, I think we will have to do another for sure. Maybe a summer time blog hop!!
What do ya think??

I have to also say a big Thank You to all of you for supporting TPE again this week and allowing us to say we had another fantastic Challenge!! I love buttons and it seems you all enjoyed the Button Challenge. Having fun and enjoying ourselves is our main goal here at TPE!!
Thanks for making this week an AWESOME one!!


This week's challenge is brought to us by Robin Willis. She has done a simple, yet super fun sketch.


Design Team Inspiration
For extra inspiration Click on DT member's names for their personal blog

Robin

Trudi

Ann

Carol

LORi BOYD

Angela

Lori R.

Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winning entry (along with two runner up entries) will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

This week, our prize is a Houndstooth Cuttlebug Embossing Folder from

CutatHome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.
**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the we will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**

1. Julie
2. Sanna S
3. Dawn
4. Rita Loyd
5. Ali Mayes
6. Dawn M
7. Gayle Page-Robak
8. Cath Thompson
9. Tammie West
10. Christina
11. Debbie H
12. Rosita
13. Julie Martin
14. Tammie West
15. Gloria Maddock
16. irened
17. kath
18. Libby
19. Paula
20. Jenny
21. Hazel
22. Amanda
23. Max
24. Ria van Son
25. Tenia Nelson
26. Mickey
27. StephC
28. Rose-Anne
29. Janet Bagnall
30. Carol J
31. Valerie Durham
32. ChrissyC
33. Meher
34. Rowee
35. Claire Mackanes
36. wendy
37. Sarah
38. Spyder
39. Kellie Winnell - Australia
40. Cassie
41. nancy sanders
42. Sheri Gilson
43. MarikaL/Finland
44. Julie
45. Andrea
46. creatiefblog
47. Heather D.
48. Lisabee
49. ginny
50. debbie Ebat
51. Lisa
52. Cheri Howard
53. TeresaW
54. Nancy Wymer
55. Alanna
56. tuulis
57. Beryl (bik59)
58. teresa kline aka va.sunshine
59. Heidi Stock
60. Bekki B.
61. Julie Eastwood
62. Chrissie
63. Jeanne
64. Tip Top
65. Stephanie H
66. -Agnes-
67. Fi
68. Sue Shute
69. Andrea J
70. Laura V
71. Jess
72. Julie Jenner
73. ikki
74. Hazel
75. Julie

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

28 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW what beautiful samples!! BRAVO to you all, what a fun time and the samples were so much fun to see!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Max said...

Sadly I missed Sunday's fun and frolics but had a great time hopping on Saturday. You have shared some fantastic tutorials for us too ... with great step by step photos for those of us who struggle sometimes with written instructions and need to see to understand.
The DT challenge samples are outstanding again this week .. thanks for the inspiration ladies.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

~*Joni said...

Ohhhh drat. The party is over and now I have to put my bunny ears away for now. teehee! I had a blast this weekend! I love all the ideas, can't wait to start incorporating them into this year's celebration.
I love Robin's sketch! We just discovered that we're related, our first real name is Chocolate. haha! I enjoyed all the cards in the lineup today, what great creativity and inspiration. Thank you all!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous samples ladies!! I am off to create :)

Anonymous said...

I found this through Robin's blog...I am excited about this and look foward to more challenges..thanks ladies..

AliMayes said...

Lovely sketch Robin - I really enjoyed working with this and the DT samples are great.
Ali xx

Dawn said...

Uploaded my card :)

Tammie said...

Love this sketch...fabulous in it's simplicity.

Anonymous said...

this is a great Sketch, I really had fun with it. I have added my link, and look forward to upcoming challenges..

Kath Stewart said...

another fabulous challenge girls and great sketch from Robin.....stunning cards from the DT
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow I found you over the weekend, love the tutorials and all the DT cards. Hope you like my first attempt at your challnge. Hazelxo

Max said...

Hi Ladies,
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on a successful Easter Blog Hoppng Weekend. I notice you now have over 200 followers ... WTG!!
Here's my entry for this week's challenge if someone would be kind enough to transfer it to Mr. Linky for me. :)
Excellent DT samples again and a fabby sketch to follow.

Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards, ladies!!! Lovely sketch!!
-t

scrappyyankee said...

I just discovered this blog and it is just awesome. This is my first challenge here and I am definitely looking forward to more. Thanks ladies.

Mickey

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

thanks for a great & fun sketch.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

My DH has already told me that my brother won't appreciate all the time it took for me to make this. Oh, well, I guess that's what sisters are for!!!

Chrissy C said...

Love, love, love this sketch. It came in quite handy when I needed a card in a pinch today.

Thanks again for a fun weekend!

Meher said...

Cute card, check it out

Meher

Wendy said...

A lovely challenge again this week, the DT designs are lovely as usual. I love nosing around on this blog. Keep up the hard work ladies.

Wendy xx

Wendy said...

Just uploaded my card too...;-)

Spyder said...

Lovely Challenge, and only about my third in the whole world of blogging! I've added my Daisy and Dandelion card to your link, hope I've done it right! I'm still rubbish at links! Good luck to everyone! Last weeks winner was fantastic!

Kellie said...

Gorgeous sketch, loved it and amazing DT work girls,
Kellie xx

Julie xx said...

Hi, I found your blog after a bloghop at the weekend, its a brilliant blog and a great challenge. Hope you like my entry. Julie xx

Ginny said...

just posted card for this challenge on my blog (its the 2nd card)

Just Me said...

Thanks for such a great challenge ladies!!

Fi said...

This is my first entry on your blog and I loved the sketch and the DT cards are just amazing.
Thank you for this great challenge.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Fi

Hazel said...

Lovely variety of examples for this - great sketch.

Charito Valverde C. said...

Estoy comenzando!!! me encantaron los trabajos, cada pieza es una obra de arte muy especial...♥