Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 24


The theme this week is :

ANIMALS
(make a project of your choice using Animals as the theme)


Dustin Pike was kind enough to sponsor us this week.
We have all used his fun digi stamps on our challenge samples.
To purchase from Dustin Pike Designs please go to:
Design Team Samples



Sheri Gilson


Robin Willis


Ann Cutts


Frances Bryne


Tina Quinata


Carol Houghton



Lori Boyd




Trudi Wilbur
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close
Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winners will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link
to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.


This week our prize is from
Thanks Dustin!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the DT members will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


32 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, my card fits perfect for your challenge. Love everyone's cards, awesome work girls.

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab cards by the DT... am always pleased to take part and havent for a while so my links now on Mr Linky!!

Elaine x

Unknown said...

Great cards by the DT--- Can't wait to see more :)

Carol Hurlock said...

Nice cards by the DT-I couldn't help but join in this week with my "bear" card. I love bears and making cards with bears so this was the perfect challenge. Thanks for letting me play!!!

yyam said...

This is my first time playing here!

Spyder said...

I've put a card I made for my son-in-law on Mr Linky. I've been dying to enter for ages, so I hope my card fits in! You can see it on
my blog


((Lyn))

Melissa Craig said...

I accidentally stumbled into this challenge by doing another one. It's so exciting when I can make more than one challenge work into one card. Thanks!!

Happy Crafter said...

Fab challenge and great DT creations :)
Here is my entry.
Hugzz Val xxx

Paula said...

beautiful work all x

Peggy said...

WOW! I was so inspired by all those cool cards I decided I wanted to play in your challenge. It is my first time and I had such fun doing the digi image from Dustin. Thanks

Sue said...

Thanks for a fabby challenge and such gorgeous cards by the DT:)

sue
xx

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge girls and fab cards from the DT....Hugs Kath xxxx

Heather said...

What a great challenge-- wide open!
http://365cards.blogspot.com/

Claire Mackaness said...

No joy with Mr Linky, I couldn;t even see it! Heres my card http://clairemackaness.blogspot.com/2009/07/animals.html

Jonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonia said...

I love the cards and animals are my favorite cards. Thanks,

Beverly G said...

Love all the dragons, still trying to get into the digi thing. Can't quite decide the difference between that and my Printmaster 11.Maybe some of you could email me with an explanation.
granybg@yahoo.com
My animals are on the inside.

lv2scpbk said...

Beautiful cards. When you go to my site you may have to scroll down just a bit. I have a cat card posted.

Evelin said...

Love the cards :)

~*Joni said...

Oh your DT is so super talented!! :D I love all these animals, it's like being at TPE's own little zoo. ;)

Nancy said...

GREAT DT cards. Do glad I was introduced to this site.
Love those digi stamps

stephanne said...

Love the samples this week, those monkeys are adorable!!!
Stephanne

Chris said...

Fun challenge, I love animals. Your design team's samples are great.

Chris said...

I just tried to put your badge on my blog
but I couldn't copy it. Any suggestions?
I'm #82 Chris V

Dragonlady said...

I think I have managed to do Mr Linky right and posted my picture on my blog at
http://craftydragons.blogspot.com/
Hope it has worked.
Love the DT cards.

Ali x

Christy Dillman said...

Fun challenge as I had just made a card Sunday using one of Dustin's images that worked perfect for this challenge.

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
Helen x

Denise Clark said...

Love animals of all kinds so this was a fun challenge! I couldn't wait to get out one of my little Happy Hoppers from House Mouse!

Linda said...

What cute and fun cards made by the DT!!
Here’s my card.

csroyal said...

Love Dustin Pike images! Great design samples!

Lyn S said...

First time player here, I've entered my card with Mr Linky, but you'll have to forgive me if I haven't stuck to the rules - tried to read your FAQ page, but I keep getting errors and the page closes!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Great DT cards! This is my first time here, and I will be back.