Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 28


Welcome to
Challenge #28
at
The Pink Elephant

This week the THEME of our challenge is...

SUMMER

Design anything you like using a fun summer theme!!




Here are the Design Team samples:


Lori Boyd


Tina Quinata





Ann Cutts


Sheri Gilson


Trudi Wilbur

Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close
Sundays at 12 midnight EST
!!
Winners will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in
Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the DT members will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


28 comments:

Gail said...

I really enjoy your challenges.This is my third one.Keep on with the good ideas.Thanks.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh I agree with Gail - your challenges are yummy!
Thanks again for an opporunity to play along, and for gorgeous DT creations,
Chupa xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

It has been a misable summer here - maybe this will cheer me up!!! :D

Paula said...

thankyou for such a lovely subject, I love summer, and I also love some of your beautiful stamped images! thanks for your hard work
Paula x

stephanne said...

Beautiful samples, makes me want to head to the beach!! Thanks for the fun challenge!!
Stephanne

Glennis F said...

Great choice for the challenge, can't wait for summer to come, it's still winter here 'down under'

Lynda said...

I so enjoyed making my Summery Card - great theme to cheer us all up.
Love Lynda xxx

Jen Mc said...

Fabulous cards! VERY summery!

Christina said...

*Sending some warmth Glennis' way!*

Another great challenge idea! Thanks for letting me play!

~*Joni said...

Ahhh...the lovely card go so well with the lovely days of summer. I know I am not ready for it to end! Thank you all for the sunshiney smiles DT!

Beverly G said...

I finally got some summer mojo going, very busy August and it's not over yet.
Hope to see you next time.Thanks for letting me play along.

Betty Boo! said...

What beautiful colors on all the DT cards! Although Fall is my time to shine, I think I did quite a bit of shinning on my entry, I am so happy I can do other than Halloween! hehehe!

Dawn said...

This is a great theme! I had gobs of fun creating my card today. I thoroughly enjoyed looking at the design team samples as well!! Wonderful work ladies!!! :)

Bee said...

Lovely DT creations :)
Crafts By Bee

Just Me said...

Such amazing samples and entries!! I am going to play this week! Thanks so much for great challenges every week!

Anonymous said...

Great theme, we really need to remember that we're still in summer ! Really enjoyed this challenge. Sue x

Suzi Mac said...

gorgeous examples of summer, hope you like mine.
Suzi x

Dragonlady said...

Love the DT inspiration. As its raining here thought I would cheer myself up with a summer card.

Ali x

Craftnut said...

Great Designs and Challenge

Lynne said...

What fantastic creations. It's the first time I've joined you. Thanks for looking at my card.

Lynne.x

Wendy said...

Lovely challenge again ladies, great cards from DT, here is my entry.
x x x

Saskia said...

Lovely, sunny DT-work! Thanks!!

My summer card is at nr 79!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Max said...

Nearly missed this one.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Eiglas said...

I've onkly just found your blog and I really like it! Your DT cards are lovely!
I've entered your challenge this week.
Thank you for looking!
Eiglas
x

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Tami said...

It feels like summer is about over. I smelled the scent of fall yesterday. Thanks for the challenge.

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Nice work to the deisgners! Great challenge - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lori , you're a sweetheart ( *HUGS* )Tracy