Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 29

Welcome

to

The Pink Elephant Challenge #29


This week we have a sketch for you:


We are excited to team up with

Little Paper Shop


As our sponsor this week they will be awarding our prize.
Each member of the Design Team created a card using a digital image from
Little Paper Shop!!
They are adorable stamps!!
Hop on over to enjoy there awesome products and take advantage of a GREAT sale going on for a limited time!! Thanks LPS for sponsoring us this week!!!


Hope you enjoy the Design Team Inspiration Samples:



Frances Byrne




Robin Willis

Trudi Wilbur

Carol Houghton


Lori Boyd



Ann Cutts


Tina Quinata
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close
Sundays at 12 midnight EST
!!
Winners will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in
Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the DT members will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29 comments:

Jen Mc said...

Cute, cute, cute cards! I can't wait to do this challenge- thanks!

HolyCute said...

Loved the cards! (Have to admit I loved Carol's sheep the most :))

Thanks for a fun challenge!

Lynda said...

There's some gorgeous cards by the DT this week. Loved the sketch.

Lynda xxx

Bee said...

Great sketch, really enjoyed using this. Lovely DT cards, great inspiration :)
Crafts By Bee

Anonymous said...

Great sketch and great DT cards. I've missed out one of the ribbons, hope I'm forgiven ! Sue x

Julia said...

They are all gorgeous girls!

Unknown said...

loved the sketch, added my card to Mr. Linky ;)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Yay, another scrumptious challenge! :D
Mr. Linky done - but please note that the first photo shows the card that is not my creation, neither it is meant for this challenge - my entry is just below it.
Thanks for the gorgeous eye candy this week!

Teresa Kline said...

hey ladies, I have a quick post and card on my blog...I also have blog candy of fabulous Prism paper....I hope you have time to stop by.

enjoy *~*

Linda . J said...

Beautiful DT cards and thank you for the challenge.
Hugs Linda

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful cards this week - they are all so bright and cheerful - gorgeous!!!!

Melissa Craig said...

I had a lot of fun with this sketch and then drooled over what the design team made. Thanks!

Chris said...

great sketch, loved making my card with it.

~*Joni said...

Oh Robin did a sweet sketch! This looks like one that I will use often for future cards. :D The DT has some great samples with it flipped, turned, rotated, and customized. Wonderful job ladies!

Gabby said...

Had great fun playing with the sketch! Thanks! Just linked my card with Mr. Linky! :D

Helen said...

Fab sketch & gorgeous DT cards!
Helen x

Christi Flores said...

Awesome sketch and samples!! I am so glad I could play along!! :)

Poppy said...

sorry have done it wrong dont know how to remove it...
poppy

Gail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gail said...

Have left my card on Mr Linky.Thanks for this weeks sketch.

Suzi Mac said...

Great sketch and DT examples, really inspirational.
Suzi x

Dawn said...

Superdeeduper samples this week ladies!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Jonia said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful cards and the inspiration. You are great!

Christy Dillman said...

Fun sketch, love the DT samples!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Fabulous cards ladies.........love this blog and all the inspiration it give me. Congrats on yet....another win Tracy. Cheers!!

Nancy said...

Woohoo...I was able to play with this fun sketch. I love all of the DT samples and was very inspired by them. I made 2 cards too. I hope that was ok. I'm coming back to check out all of the cards that everyone else has posted later. Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Hugs

Victoria said...

These are all fantastic, I'm a bit late in joining in but looking forward to a blog hop later to have a closer look at these lovely creations!

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

what an awesome sketch! got mine in just in time! love all teh DT samples as well...thanks for the challenge!
~tracey

Linda said...

Love this sketch!!! The DT has sure make some fabulous cards....love all the different lots that everyone has!!
I have posted my card in Mr Linky.