Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #33


Welcome to
The Pink Elephant Challenge #33


This week's challenge is a sketch designed by Robin







A little inspiration from the Design Team...


Trudi Wilbur


Lori Boyd


Ann Cutts


Frances Byrne



Sheri Gilson


Robin Willis


Tina Quinata

Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close
Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winners will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in
Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the DT members will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**

26 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

I played along but I didn't see Mr. Linky so I will post my link here. I really enjoyed this challenge and it gave me an opportunity to work with a new little kit my daughter gave me. Here's the link to my cards Gone to the Dogs

jude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jude said...

Hiya ,
Just to let you know Mr Linky isnt showing in post.

Marika said...

Hei,
Täällä minun korttini,
here is my card

http://marikal-marikanelmjaaskartelut.blogspot.com/2009/09/pink-elephant-challenge.html

Maisku said...

Hi!
Thanks for a great sketch! You all have made lovely cards!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Linky still not showing up, so I'm leaving my entry HERE.
Thank you for marvelous as always DT samples! I really enjoyed this week's sketch too, might be back with more if time allows :)

starcyl said...

No Mr Linky so I will just add my entry here with everyone else's, this is it

Katjuska said...

Thanks for the lovely sketch!
Here is my card

jude said...

Thanks for great sketch ,love all DT creations.
Here’s my entry
Thanks judex

Unknown said...

Fabulous challenge - Fabulous sketch - Fabulous DT cards - so a big THANK YOU from me!

Susan said...

I posted mine on Mr Linky but just wanted to thank you for a fun sketch. I really enjoyed working with it!

Lynda said...

A fabulous sketch this week and it helped me through a little crafting block. Cheers!

Lynda xxx

Do What You Love said...

What awesome samples the DT provided - beautiful layout and such beautifully crafted cards. Great work and a lovely challenge that I hope I can enter. :D

Anonymous said...

Fab sketch ! Brill DT cards too ! Sue x

cheryl said...

great cards by the team but my entry into mr linky love cheryl xxxxxxx

Donna said...

Wonderful sketch this week and fantastic DT Creations too! I've entered my card with Mr Linky :) Donna x

Christine said...

What a great sketch! I enjoyed using it for my project, and wanted to thank you for the challenge!

I've just posted my card using Mr. Linky! :)

Thanks so much!

Gabby said...

Hi! I just added my card to Mr. Linky! I really enjoyed the sketch...easy to work with! :D Thank you!

Fabulous work by the DT!

Farida Rone said...

Farida Rone
http://frcreaciones.blogspot.com/2009/09/only-way-to-have-friend.html
Good Morning, I just want to let you know that I am having some problems with Mr Linky. Could you please help me with it. Thanks in advanced for all your support.

Céline said...

hi!
love the sketch and the DT work. it's the first time i participate to this challenge!
hugs
céline

Nancy said...

I love this sketch. It was just perfect for what I needed it for.
And, such lovely artwork from the DT.

Kazabing said...

Great DT work, really enjoyed playing along this week.
Hugs
Kaza

Chrissie said...

Fabulous inspiration ladies, loved this sketch. Just about made it in time!

Sonya said...

Great sketch & awesome samples, thx for the challenge!

Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

What a fun sketch and such wonderful cards by the DT!! Thanks for all the inspiration!! 8)

Paula said...

thanks for this sketch, I really wanted to do it but my mojo was on holiday and didnt get around to it until the last minute!!
lovely lovely cards from the DT xx