Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Big, Big...HUGE Winners Post

Update:  Sorry Girls... Only the winners of the randomly drawn prizes need to email me with their address, however I must say...I have loved all the wonderful emails full of happy smiles!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Well, I could give you tons of excuses about how busy I have been, but I will just say that I am so very sorry for being so late on all the winners lately!!
It's kind of like early Christmas to see all the winners and their fantastic inspiration!!!
Hope all you girls forgive my tardiness!!


Pink Hugs- LORi


Drum Rolllllllll Pleaseeeee.......



The Pink Elephant Challenge 39 - Winners















and the random winner of the Betty the Bookworm Stamp is:








 The Pink Elephant Challenge 40 - Winners
 


Steph                                                     Juls








         KiKi                                          Chupa
 

     Janice                                            Denise



                Piali                                     Hazel         



Lesley


 




 






 The Pink Elephant Challenge 41 - Winners



Donna


Chupa


Julia


Gina Marie


Loz


Heather


 Pattie


 Piabau


Jeri



Deanne



Melisa







Our randomly drawn winner for the  
Die Cuts R Us $10 Gift Certificate is....

Christi




The Pink Elephant Challenge 42 - Winners



Hazel


Arielle


Brises


Anna


Julia


 

 

Janice


 

 

Tracey




The Pink Elephant Challenge 43 - Winners












 













Carlie









Congratulations to ALL the entries!!!
You ALL are absolutely FABULOUS...so fabulous it is ALWAYS so hard to choose winners each week!!!

All Prize winners can email me at: ourboyds5@aol.com for prize collection information.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, everyone! Beautiful cards! Lori's so right~ great inspiration!

Silvia said...

Wooo hooo! Congratulations to all the other winners! Thank you Lori and design team for choosing my card as one of the winners. I do find tons of inspiration here. You have such a successful blog, and I am so happy for you girls!

Big hugs, Silvia

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats to all the winners and thanks for choosing my card to be a winner!

Janice said...

Thanks for choosing not one but TWO of my cards. I am sending e-mail now. Congrats to all winners!!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congratulations, everyone!!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOO HOO I found three of my cards on the list - thanks so much girls, I'm so honoured!
HUGE congrats to all winners, you did a marvelous job!! :)

Silvia said...

Yeah! thanks for choosing a second card Lori!
Congrats to all the winners!! all the cards are stunning. I just sent my e-mail.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow!! So many winners - congrats ladies!!!! Thanks for picking one of my cards - totally made my day :)

I do have a {silly} question, maybe someone can help me out? Do we all win something or is it just the randomly drawn name that wins? TIA

~Denise Lynn~ said...

What an honor, thank you! :)

Christi said...

Yeah! I am a randomly drawn winner for week 41!
How do I claim my prize! Thank you so much!
Christi Bryant

Christi said...

my email is christi0923@aol.com

Tonya Klar said...

Thanks Lori! I am honored to have been chosen. Everyone did a beautiful job!!

Shirley N said...

Wow, thank you so much, Lori, for choosing my card as one of the winners! I am honored to be among these other spectacular winners--congrats to all who won!