Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #49



Birthday


Our wonderful Sponsor this week is Kimmie of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
She blessed the DT with some of her fabulous Stamps and we
all had a blast designing with them!!

Be sure to hop over to


to see Kimmie's stunning Just Released Stamps and for a peek at a
GREAT DEAL that ends TODAY!!

Thanks so much Kimmie for sharing your fabulous-ity with TPE this week!!


Yikes!! I forgot to tell you what Kimmie is giving one randomly drawn winner from this week's
challenge...3 Kimmie Stamps of your choice!!!  Woo hoo!!!







TPE NEWS
We are excited to announce a new
Design Team member....Please help us welcome Jenn Koss!!
My name is Jenn and I have been creating art as long as I can remember.  When I was a small girl, I can remember painting with my grandmother.  As a student, Art was always my favorite subject and I enjoyed learning all different types of art techniques.  Later I was introduced to Scrapbooking through a friend who took me to a Creative Memories party.  Shortly after starting to Scrapbook I explored the world of stamping through Stampin’ Up.  I have been enjoying paper crafts ever since. I have even been creating some altered crafts and mini books.  I still enjoy learning new techniques and of course playing with all the new products out there.  My hope is that I will inspire others, like so many have inspired me to learn and grow in my art.


Ann, Trudi, Tina, Robin and Myself were teammates with Jenn back in our Cuttlebug days, so it made sense to have Jenn join us here on TPE...Not to mention she is super talented and just the sweetest thing ever!!! 
Occasionally, Jenn will be bringing us some of her fabulous scrap pages...I love them!!
Woo Hoo...So happy to have you Jenn!!!

Here is her lovely DT work for this week's challenge:






The Pink Elephant Design Team


















And we also had a few of Kimmie's Krafty Girls join us this week:

Melanie Holtz


Donna Wardle


Tara Godfrey



_____________________________________________

41 comments:

Linda said...

Fabulous cards, ladies!! Thank you for all the great inspiration. 8)

Silli said...

Very pretty cards Ladys... Happy week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:56pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:56am, UK 05:56am, OZ 04:56pm] ).

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT cards
Christine x

Holly Young said...

Wonderful birthday creations! The DT did a fabulous job!

Max said...

Hi Team - lovely DT cards as always.
By sheer coincidence today's theme tied in nicely with one of the cards I posted today (it's the last one on the post so you'll need to scroll down). It's been a while since my last entry but maybe I'll manage to participate more often this year.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Silvia said...

Beautiful cards girls! Love them all...!!
What a sweet coincidence I have created a card this weekend with this week challenge theme.
Thanks for all the great challenges you have every week.

Silvia

AnnasArt said...

wonderfulll cards!

Anna

Andrea Murdock said...

great challenge! I am on the DT so please exclude me from winning :) I have all the stamps tee hee

Do What You Love said...

Mmmmm...really snazzy cards, ladies; love the designs and papers! The images are dynamite! ;d

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

I'm just learning about Digi Stamps, Stamping and coloring. I love my cricut and die cuts, but I promised this year I would do more mediums, so stamps here I come!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Ladies..
Congrats Miss Jenn I love your work!!!:)x

Country Mouse said...

These sample cards are awesome! This was a super, fun challenge!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YAY Jenn, way to go girl!!! All your cards are stunning ladies!

Squirrel said...

Such gorgeous inspiration cards! WTG Design Team!

Marge said...

A friend referred me to your challenge blog, since she knew I was posting a bday card as soon as my DD had received it. Really fun to have a new challenge to look forward to when I'm able to participate! Fabulous DT samples!!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Lovely DT creations. I really love that fairy!

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the Birthday Challenge! These kind of cards are always on my list! :)
All of the DT created fabulous cards! Really like them! Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Girls, fab challenge this week, loved it!
take care, fantastic dt inspiration, thank you
love emma xxx

Yvonne Russell said...

Love the DT cards... beautiful!

stephanne said...

Welcome Jenn!! It will be nice to see your designs alongside the rest of this talented DT!!! Love all those samples, I sooooo want some Kraftin' Kimmies, seeing all these samples didn't help to resist, lol!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Welcome! said...

Gotta love those Kraftin Kimmie Stamps! This was a fun challenge! Who doesn't love a birthday?!!! Awesome creations from the DT as well!

Julie said...

Wonderful DT cards - the KK Moonlight Whisper stamps are just about my most fav stamps at the moment - luv 'em!! Julie

Theresa Kamp said...

Yahoo new year first Pink Elephant challenge I have entered
Pop over and check it out
Krafty Kamp
http://kraftykamp.blogspot.com/2010/01/pink-elephant-challenge-49.html

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love those girls.. so sassy. Just like Big Mamma. I can't wait to get my hands on some. Check out what Big Mamma has created.

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic cards from DT, just so amazed how the the images can look so different when coloured in another colour. Take CareX:)

Davi said...

Wahoo, I love those kimmies. Wonderful cards from everyone and great giveaway. :)

Kat said...

Sorry - I messed up my entry! Could you please ignore entry no.143.

Kat x

Anne said...

Great challenge! And the DT creations so beautiful!!

Hugs, Anne

Unknown said...

your cards are amazing. teh coloring is so beautiful, i hope someday i can color that well! thanks for the challenge, i'm all linked up!

Mel X said...

What fabulous cards - so inspirational and fab looking challenge. So chuffed I found you and reckon I'll be back for more. My cards with Mr Linky

Mel X

Beverly G said...

Welcome Jenn--What a great team to be on--these gals are fabulous. Love these Kimmie Stamps,it would be hard to chose.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies
Thank you for the lovely challenge - I made a booboo with mr. linky, please delete #164
xx

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog today and love it added myself as a follower and have joined in and added my card to Mr linky too! and have added you to my challenges on my blog! happy days!
and GREAT DT cards girls! :0)

Bananastamper said...

Beautiful cards. Glad I could play along, we all need bday cards!
Shanna

Pattie G said...

Great job DT members. It looks like you have many entries this week. I just posted mine so let me know what you think...

hugs
Pattie

scrappyella said...

inspirational cards. thanks for an easy challenge.

Jodie Mackrell said...

Thank you for the challenge!
Love the DT cards
Jodie

Nathalie said...

So...uhm....who won this challenge? Can't seem to find a post about it.....

Martha Nicholson said...

These cards are great. I love the Fairy Cards. Where are the Fairy stamps from? Who is the maker?

Anonymous said...

Indonesia
Easy
Learning
Indonesian
lampung
www.lampungservice.com
iPhone