Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenge 47, 48 and 49 Winners


Your Choice of 2 Sketches


Congratulations to all the TOP Cards for Challenge #47
What wonderful inspiration!!


Our Top Card winner is

Silli

Congratulations Silli!!!



Our Top 12 Winners are:






 
 



 


 





 Our randomly drawn winner is:

of 
Just Wasting Time
who was also one of our Top 12 winners!!
Congratulations Deanne!!
___________________________________________________


2 Designer Papers, 3 Buttons and Snowflakes

Congratulations to all the TOP Cards for Challenge #48



Our Top Card winner is
Congratulations Nancy!!



Our Top 5 Winners are

 


  


  

 



Thanks you all for your amazing Support!!!
____________________________________________
Challenge #49
Birthday

Congratulations to all the TOP Cards for Challenge #49



Our Top Card winner is
 
 Congratulations Alyssa!!



 
Our Top 15 Winners are:


  

  

  

  

  

  

  


  

  

  

  

  

  

 


Our randomly drawn winner is:

#175. Rachel B

Email us with your contact info and we will forward it to Kimmie!!
Congrats Rachel!!!
________________________________________

4 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

Congratulations! They all look great!

Emma said...

Hi Ladies
Many thanks for choosing my card in the top 12 for challenge #47. I will display my blinkie with pride.
Hugs Emma x

Anonymous said...

`WoW` delighted to see my cards there..Thankyou soo much for choosing my cards for the top 12 challenge # 47!!!!! I will display my blinkie with pride TFI
Fabulous eye candy ladies:)xxx

Deanne Clarke said...

Thanks! I was getting excited as I was reading the post .There were so many Deanne's there but none of them were mine til I reached the lower part of the post and lo and behold I was there! A lot of card makers named Deanne! How cool!