Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #53


Mushy Gushy Valentine


Welcome to the 1st Challenge in TPE's 2nd Year!!

We have some exciting news, some changes and a fun challenge this week at
The Pink Elephant!!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog!!!
It was one year ago this week that the doors to Ella's first challenge were opened. It was an exciting time!! Thanks to all of you TPE was a success right from the start....I remember hoping for at least 15 to 20 participants and we ended up with many more!!
I like to say THANK YOU to each of you for helping to make TPE the great success it is!!

Ready for a little more news...We have 2 new DT members...Woo hoo!!

I am super proud to announce that the beyond talented,
Kellie Winnell 
and
Cindy Haffner
have joined out TPE family!!!
YIPPEE!!
I am inspired by them both and am crazy for their creations!!
I know you are gonna love them too!!
Please join us in giving them a big TPE Welcome!!

Remember:
Tomorrow is our Happy Birthday Ella Blog Hop!!!




The Pink Elephant Design Team



Jenn Koss


Kellie Winnell
Frances Byrne

Ann Cutts

Hannah Boyd

Lori Boyd


Trudi Wilbur



Betty Roberts






______________________________________________

Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other gallery please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

BLOG HOP INFO in post BELOW!!!

15 comments:

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I look forward every week for your challenges.. Love you guys. Thanks so much for great site.

Mel X said...

Great challenge and lovely creations this week from the DT - fingers crossed everyone remembers the blop hop (I almost forgot!)

Mel X

Pattie G said...

Great DT inspirations!

hugs
Pattie

Beverly G said...

Welcome ladies, I've been a fan of Cindy's for quite some time, she's joining a talented bunch.
Happy 1st year! You gals were my very first challenge to ever enter, you have inspired me so much I sent in cards and found out this week one of my cards got featured in Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine. Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration!

Kath Stewart said...

happy birthday ella and all the girls on the team....sorry I've been missing lately but love this week's challenge and hope to be back playing along.....hugs kath xxxxx
P.S. welcome to the new teamies

Kimmarie Baker said...

I have been blog hopping all morning and almost forgot to submit my Valentine. lol Thanks for the challenge!

Max said...

Congratulations to the new team members and Happy Birthday xxx

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

jeannette Siciliani said...

I'm so happy to join in on the challenge, love this blog... Happy Birthday and wishing you many more! {Hugs} and Love, Jeannette

Susan.... said...

Happy Birthday and good luck to Kellie and Cindy !
Fabulous makes from the DT !
Great challenge this week, l have added mine.
Hugs
Susan x

~*Joni said...

Happy Birthday ELLA!! :D

Okay, so these cards are fabulous as always - I love the different images and all the wonderful takes on the challenge! I have to admit, my card didn't intentionally start off to be mushy gushy...but then it went in that direction and I'm not sad about it at all. ;)

stephanne said...

Welcome to the new design divas, woohoo!!! The samples are gorgeous, so many different styles, but all so dreamy, love it!!
Stephanne

Silvia said...

I am glad I stopped by today to enter my cards. I love all the design team's cards, they are gorgeous. A warm welcome to the new design team members. Happy Valentine's Day!!

Chris said...

Happy Valentine's Day ladies and thank you for all the wonderful inspiration. Chris :)

Cara said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Love the DT cards!!

Olive Juice Studio said...

What a fun place to visit! I hope to take part in some of your challenges!