Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #54


Ribbon

(Sweet and Simple...Use Ribbon)


I was so excited when I got the email from Christine saying she'd love to have
sponsor us again!!
I LOVE C.C. Designs!!!

Hurry and get your

C.C. Designs Spring Stamp Kit Limited Edition

before it is gone!!


Before we get to the DT Samples...I have a bit of news to share with you...First off,
Thank You All for helping us to Celebrate Ella's 1st Birthday!!! What Fun!!!

Secondly, we would like to wish farewell to Vicki Garrett!!!
She has some new adventures in the craft world and so she must hop along!!
Thanks Vicki for 3 fabulous months od sharing your talent with all of us at TPE!!
Best Wishes in all you do!!

Now, for some Happy Happy Woo Hoo NEWS...our newest member of
The Pink Elephant family is the Super Sweet and so very talented...

Kristy Young
Please join us as we welcome Kristy to TPE!!
Let's shower her with PiNK HUGS!!!

Here is a precious example of her wonderful work:

How darn cute is that!??!!??!




The Pink Elephant Design Team










Robin Willis


Sheri Gilson







Lori Boyd







__________________________________________________
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other gallery please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

11 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG my cc spring kit just arrived today!! Perfect timing and some new bundles of ribbon YAY. Cant wait to play with this challenge.
Kristy x
OMG I almost forgot to mention HOW AMAZING the dt samples are WOW.

Jenny V. said...

I love the new CC spring releases. They are so adorable. Love the use of ribbon especially making them into a bow. Thanks for this fun challenge.

Kimmarie Baker said...

Ribbon! I can handle this one. As always the dt has done an amazing job with the challenge and these stamps are adorable.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards ladies
Chris x

Beverly G said...

Your ribbon challenge came just at the right time for me to use this rainbow ribbon I've been trying to use for awhile. By the way, thanks for the Top 15 pick, I already put the badge on my sidebar.You girls are the best.

Lorraine said...

THE SAMPLES ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING THE TEAM HAVE WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS CHALLENGE SOME AMAZING TALENTED MEMBERS XX

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I made a very special card for a very special little girl down on her luck. Ribbon sure brightens it up.

Vixykins said...

What fabulous DT examples x
Robin your colouring is amazing!

Kristen H said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! What fun examples DT! Thank you so much!
Have a great week, ladies!

Anonymous said...

me and my wife have been researching 2012 for about 2 years now and have allready started planning they say by 2010 you will see it in the sky and i think thats about the time we will have everything ready we are looking to start a survival group or if anyone else has one that we can join let me know ill check back later thanks
[url=http://2012earth.net/who_are_we.html
]Nibiru
[/url] - some truth about 2012

Jennifer said...

I love the new CC spring releases. They are so adorable. Love the use of ribbon especially making them into a bow. Thanks for this fun challenge.