Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #56



Add Green to your Color Combo

_________________________________________

I am so very excited to introduce our sponsor this week!!

This is a company very near and dear to my heart.
My great friend Claudia Harvey of Die Cuts R Us
has started a new stamp company and asked me to design a new line of stamps!!

I did and the Puddle Jumpers are now available for purchase HERE.

They are priced very reasonably...$8 each, so for only $24 you can
purchase all 3 of the March Puddle Jumpers!!

They will be sold exclusively
for
Claudia and Company
at

Claudia has offered a prize as well, so
one randomly drawn winner will win
Sweet Little Noah 

Here are a few cards I made using Noah:
 
 You will receive Noah and his Lil' Puppy
 
Yep, 2 stamps for the price of one! 
Use them together, or separately. 
How about mixing and matching pets with the other Puddle Jumpers?

Made from deep etched red rubber.

Pre-mounted on cling foam, ready for you to trim and 
pop on an acrylic block to stamp away!!

Noah measures 3 inches.


Thanks so much Claudia!!

___________________________________


During our Birthday Blog Hop we were joined by some of Ella's talented friends.
Several, were and still will be chosen to Guest Design for The Pink Elephant
in the weeks and months to come!!
For the month of March, I am so happy to bring to you or special guest...

Lisa Hjulberg
Please join me in welcoming Lisa!!  Yippee!!


Each of The Pink Elephant Designers were given a different Puddle Jumper to work with
and I am soooo excited and super proud to show you what they have created!!


The Pink Elephant Design Team


Lori Boyd



Hannah Boyd




Frances Byrne


Robin Willis





Kellie Winnell


Jenn Koss


Sheri Gilson


Kristy Young



Tina Quinata


Ann Cutts


Trudi Wilbur

Betty Roberts
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other gallery please use
keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.


__________________________________________________

15 comments:

LORi said...

Thank You all for your emails. It seems as if the comment box is now fixed!!

Thanks Everyone - LORi

Amanda Profumo said...

I love the new Puddle Jumpers! They are so super cute! I'd like to create with one of these...

Karen McPherson said...

Love the color green and had just the paper in mind when I saw the challenge. Also, the Puddle Jumpers are absolutely adorable. Hmmmm.... I have a birthday in March. Wonder if I could hint to my DH about these. Thanks for the challenge.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I just love the new Puddle Jumpers.. I need to get my hands on them. Hope you like my entry.

valen said...

Hi,
Great challenge and love your DT cards!Hope you like mine;) Greetings from Spain,
Tineke

agapanthus said...

Hi - this is the first time I've entered your challenge and I love the Design Team's cards. Thanks for the chance of winning your candy! Best wishes Karen x

Beverly G said...

Love the new little puddle jumpers, they're on my wish list.

Elena said...

What a fun challenge! Really loved all of the samples!

Cor* said...

I blog-hopped with the puddle jumpers in the hopes of winning one if not all of them! But no luck!! Happy Green day!

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful selection of creations girls, take careX:)

cabio's craft corner said...

These cards are so adorable and cute!!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Abounding Treasures said...

What a great challenge ... enjoyed browsing all the cards displayed!

Anonymous said...

Hey


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never thought it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Peace

Linda McClain said...

Oooo, loving the green. What a fun challenge.

Tanya said...

Couldn't get mr.linky to work last night so here is my submission for this week's challenge


http://little-scrapper.blogspot.com/2010/03/critter-sketch-monday.html