Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge #60




Pastels


This week's Spotlight Company
is
The Cutting Cafe

Owner Regina Easter is sponsor of The Pink Elephant this week and has
blessed us with some fun and sweet images to create with and then showcase.

I have to tell you Regina offers some amazing product and great prices at The Cutting Cafe!
Really something for everyone!!
Hope you find time to hop over and peek!!

Below are the creations made by The Pink Elephant using The Cutting Cafe products:

Easter Set 1- Printable Stamp Set


Easter set 1
Easter set 1a

EASTER SET 2....PRINTABLE STAMP SET


Easter set2


Thank You Regina!!!
______________________________________________


The Pink Elephant Designers


Krista VanTol




Sheri Gilson


Ann Cutts

Trudi Wilbur



Hannah Boyd


Lori Boyd


Lisa Hjulberg


______________________________________________
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other gallery please use
keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.
_________________________

29 comments:

Silli said...

Love the sweet cards from the dt, the easterimages are sooo cute. Thanks for the inspirations... Happy monday! Hugs Silke

Silvia said...

OMG girls! Your cards are beautiful. I love them all!

Carol Hurlock said...

You ladies ROCKED the challenge this week. I really like the paper pieced chick in the egg, the bunny paper clips, the can with the eggs....well goodness gracious...I love it all!!!
Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

Cindy Haffner said...

Everyone's cards are GORGEOUS!!

Kym Weber said...

Love all the DT's creations! Fabulous challenge!

~Hugs~Kym

Abounding Treasures said...

I've had fun with this challenge and enjoyed the various samples :o)

Regina Easter said...

oh my word, you ladies rock rock rock..what amazing projects...so much talent...thank you thank you so much for all your hard work..hugs

Chris said...

I love all your cards, and how timely is Regina's name!

Queen La Rubba said...

Happy Spring and Easter to all of you! Your DT cards are gorgeous!! I have entered two cards in your challenge for this week!!! I invite you all to hop on over and enter in my candy give away! I will send anywhere!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Gloria Dojlido said...

Such beautiful samples. I love pastels....especially at spring. So glad I was able to play along this week!

Hugs,
Gloria

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore your own posting taste, very interesting,
don't give up and also keep penning considering it simply that is worth to look through it,
excited to browse through even more of your current articles, regards ;)

Cardarian said...

Lovely DT Cards! I love your challenges!
Cardarian

Jane said...

Inspiration abounds! Thank you!! XX

jen said...

nice work, DT-- DREAM TEAM, that is! super cute chickies!

jen said...

nice work, DT-- DREAM TEAM, that is! super cute chickies!

SallyB said...

Totally love all those easter chick cards! Well done all!

Yogi said...

another good challenge. I love fiddleheads and to me they say spring.

Sue said...

Great challlenge lovely DT work, sue.x

Joynana said...

The DT are wonderful. Love the creations that they have made this week. I would love to win this week I don't have anything like these images. Thanks for a wonderful challenge.

you've got a weird comment above.

Shirley said...

Oh such lovely work by the designer team and a great challenge this week.


Shirley

shannon said...

all of your easter samples are so cute! The sun is shining and the daffodils are up and I loved seeing all of hte bunnies and chicks! my submission is butterflies - but i'm ready for them to come back, too!

Sarah Gough said...

Love all the DT creations!

Fliss said...

Just gorgeous cards ladies and so pretty!
x

Joanne Gilch said...

I have several pastel cards. After all, it's that time of year.

Anita said...

The DT cards are beautiful. This was a great challenge.

Beverly G said...

Love all the chicks and eggs, and liked what I saw on The Cutting Cafe site.

Max said...

All those pretty colours are wonderful to look at and really brighten the day.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun challenge- wonderful challenge cards!

having a {me} day said...

Gorgeous DT cards. Here's my entry. Thanks for looking.