Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook - Challenge 2



Hello all you Scrappy people!
We would like to thank all of you that joined us last week for our first Scrap Challenge!
Big Woot Woot to you all!  Thank you so much!

Time for Ella to give her Scrapbook a Scrap Make-Over!


This week we are challenging you to take an old layout and giving it a Make-Over!
You know you have one that you have just been dying to redo! Most of us do!


Take the whole thing apart, or just add to it! Whatever you do just make it fun and scrappy!





Before






After


Before

After



Before

After

Before
After 


After:


___________________________________________________

11 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

what a great challene idea! I think most of us have LOTS of layouts from back when we started scrapping that we wish we coulda done then what we have learned since....if that makes any sense? LOL

Emily C said...

I am super excited about this challenge. I have been looking for an excuse to do this for a while! Thanks so much.

Emily C

Laurie Marmon said...

I'm liking this take on a challenge. I am pretty sure there is a page or two or three out there that I can redo! :)

Emily C said...

I already got it done!!! I was so excited I did it right away. Wheres Mr Linky to link it?!!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kimmarie Baker said...

Perfect challenge for me. I just showed my cousin a layout I did last month that I hate! Hopefully I will have time to get it done and send in. :)

Desiréé said...

what a GREAT idea!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the style you took with this topic. It's not typical that you simply discover something so to the point and enlightening.

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I hope it is okay that I did something a little different with this challenge. I had a one-page layout without pictures that has been sitting on my scrapbook desk for 6 months or more, so I decided to finish the layout (I do 2-pagers). I added pictures and extended my layout with a second page. So, either way, I really appreciate this challenge, because I finally finished my layout! And now the corners will stop getting curled!!! Thanks for an inspiring challenge - I love the scrapbook challenges, BTW!

Jess said...

Great challenge! I had just the right pictures but unfortunately I don't have the original LO to share so I've only posted an after.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I only just this afternoon decided to give this a go! I love all your creations! Good luck to all applying for the dt positions! Beth