Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Pink Elephant - TPE68


Orange

Make the color Orange the focal color of your card


Our fabulous Sponsor is
the adorable, the sensational, the super duper fun...
Digital Delights





What an AWESOME prize!!
A great way to start or add to your collection of
totally too CUTE Digital Delights!!
Hurry on over to have a peek at the store.
There is an amazing retirement sale going on now!!!

Thanks so much Wendy!!
_______________________________________


Iwona Palomountian

This week marks the end of Iwona Guest Designing with us here at TPE!!
Thank You So very much Iwona for sharing your fabulous talent with us!!
We were blessed to have you with us!!

Please join Ella's Girls in wishing Iwona well and thanking her for her 
contributions to The Pink Elephant!!



The Pink Elephant Designers
Ella's Girls
________________________________________


Krista VanTol





_______________________________________
Thanks so much for joining us!!
_________________________________________
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close on
Sundays at 12 midnight EST

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other
gallery please use keyword TPE, but also add a
link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.
____________________________________________

24 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Thank YOU so much Lori for having me this month, it was a ton of fun!! {{hugs}}

Imke said...

Cute cards from the hole DT Team !

Julie said...

Great cards from the DT cant wait to get started :)

Melissa Craig said...

Oh this is fabulous!! I get to play all week long, as I'm having an ORANGE week all week on my blog. However, today's card doesn't focus on orange, just an accent color. So I'll post tomorrow's card for your challenge.

KarenMar said...

Making a card with a focus on orange was easy for me. I love working with orange.

Ashley said...

Thank you for the fun challenge :)

sarahw said...

Awesome job by the DT. Orange is my absolutely favorite color. I actually had to put my link in twice, I am not sure how to delete #11, #13 is the correct one. Thanks, Sarah

Sunshine Girl said...

Fab challenge as orange is so me! Love the DT cards too they are so inspirational.

Joyce said...

I discovered your blog for the first time today, and when making this card, decided orange would be an interesting choice! Thank you for the great challenge!

Joyce said...

Hi there. This was the first time I posted with a Mister Linky, and it appears that I entered twice (#34 & #35). The first links to my picture, the second to my blog in general. Can you please remove the second one. My email is joyce_gramstreasures@yahoo.ca. Sorry for the trouble.

cinmfoster said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. Love what the Design Team posted.

TOOTSIE said...

Wow! Fun using a color that is out of my comfort zone!LOL!

Dorte said...

Cute cards from the all the DT ladyes.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Orange - the under utilized color. Thanks for the inspiration. "Orange" you glad you suggested it?

Debbie Pamment said...

I LOVE orange - great to see it getting some love!
xXx

Line said...

This is my first entry here. Great cards from all the DT ladies. :-)

ThePurplePlace said...

Orange was really fun and I wish EVERYONE good luck and lots of fun creating their projects!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Linda Brun said...

Great challenge.

Barbara said...

Wonderful cards from the Dt. My goal, since retirement is to become part of a DT....so if you can use a newbie..please let me know. Hope you enjoy my card. Barbara

Barbara said...

Not sure if I entered my challenge correctly TPE68 is in the body of my post. Is this correct?
Blogspot: u-inspire-me.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Not sure if I entered my challenge correctly TPE68 is in the body of my post. Is this correct?
Blogspot: u-inspire-me.blogspot.com

shannon said...

orange you smart thinking of that challenge? :) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Great job DT!!

Anonymous said...

Who was the contest winner for TPE68. It wasn't published with the new challenge