Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Winners - Challenges 66, 67 and 68

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

Just as I promised in yesterday's challenge post...we've got a winners post for you!!

Challenge 66
Yellow, Buttons and DP

















And our 2 randomly drawn prize winners are:

#72 - Debbie 

and

#80 - Bonnie

Congratulations Girls!!

________________________________________

Challenge 67
Sketch


We had a 3 way tie for Top card this week:



















Congrats Girls!!!!

_______________________________________

MORE coming in a moment...hee hee!

Challenge 68



We had a 3 way tie this week:

Debbie M.


Debbie P.


And our randomly drawn prize winner is:


Congrats to Everyone!!
We hope you will wear your winner's banner proudly!!
Woo hoo!!

Randomly Drawn Prize winners can contact us at:
thepinkelephantblog@gmail.com
for details on how to collect your prizes!!
Thanks you all!!

11 comments:

~*Joni said...

WOW! What a posting Lori!! ;)
Congratulations ladies! I am so excited to be part of the top 10, thank you for selecting my TGF Oliver!! :D

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Wow! I made a top card tie for challenge #67! With a card I really wasn't loving! LOL! How funny is that?! Thanks for the badge! I'll wear it with pride!

Kimberly S said...

Wow, congrats to all of the winners, and what wonderful inpspiration! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Top 15 pick! So fun! Everyone is so talented so I will show my badge with pride!!! =)

Dorte said...

Thanks for the Top 15 pick in #68.
Added the badge to my sidebar.
:)
hugs Dorte

Jackie Randolph said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! I am so excited to be part of the top #10, Thank you for great challenges each week!

Rachel Hope said...

Thanks so much for picking my Dragon card as one of the Top 15!!!

Andrea M said...

Wow! Thanks so much for picking me in the top 15! So exciting :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh I was so excited to see my card in the top 15, thanks so much. I have been going through a lot of tragedy in my family (motorcycle accident last weekend - AWFUL) and it was really nice to have a reason to smile.

Debbie said...

Thanks for picking my card for your randomly drawn prize on #68!!

deb4tasteful@earthlink.net
http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com

Silvia said...

Woo hoo!! Congratulations girls. Your creations are fantastics...