Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Pink Elephant - TPE82



Mostly White

Make white the main color of your card.


Our Sponsor this week is:
Meljen Designs



Now...let me just warn you...once you click HERE...you will be
flooded with totally adorable images!!!
Don't say I didn't warn you!!
Hee hee!!!
Meljen's will be giving one lucky randomly drawn winner 4 digi stamps of their choice!!
Thanks so much Meljen Designs for your sponsorship!!!


TPE News
We are happy to announce that we have added another
smiling face to ourTPE family!!!
We are excited and honored to have the super fabulous...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz



Woo Hoo!! Welcome Debbie!!!

____________________________________

Lori Boyd

Hannah Boyd


Jennifer Hagfeldt

Silvia Rodriguez




Lisa Hjulberg

__________________________________

Thanks so much for joining us!!
________________________

Challenges will
begin on
Mondays at 12 Midnight EST
and
close on
Sundays at 12 midnight EST

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other
gallery please use keyword TPE, but also add a
link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

_________________________________




15 comments:

Janna Werner said...

thats a really nice challenge theme!

Janna

~*Joni said...

White On ladies! :) I love these cards, they are too cute with MelJen's images. Great challenge, I can't wait to see what our friends come up with!

Debbie said...

Thank to all the DT girlies for such a warm welcome!! TPE has been one of my favorite challenge blogs since the day I found it and it's really special to be a part of the team now - WOW!!

Anonymous said...

Its really awesome how much the cards POP even with being mainly white! That's really cool and makes the color on them very striking!
I LOVE everything (as always!)

Annette said...

The theme is a really good one thanks. Do they all have to have a Meljens image on them?

ThePurplePlace said...

What a fun challenge and I had the one of Melissa's wonderful images to use for my card!

I hope everyone has a lot of fun with this and will be looking forward to the next challenge!

Hugs,
Lisa

Maggie's Crafts said...

Lovely challenge. :)

Jemica Dabney said...

This challenge kept me up too late! But its okay-I had fun. Anytime I get to use glitter makes me happy!

Kooky said...

Great challenge...love all the DT's creations...awesome colouring in ladies!!

ladyjanet_56 said...

Lovely cards everyone & DT's don't look bad either haha just joking love them all, Janet T

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

these cards are amazing!!!!!!! Love, love, love the "mostly white" look, they look so elegant. Wonderful job girls!

Unknown said...

I adore white cards. Thank you for the challenge.

Silke Ledlow said...

Hello ladies...I'm so sorry I didn't leave a message the other day...but wanted to come back and tell you that your challenge saved my life...LOL!!! Thank you!!!

All of your sample cards are fabulous!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!! Hugs ~S~

Joynana said...

Great challenge. The DT really rock.

Celeste said...

Love the DT cards!