Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Pink Elephant - TPE130

Thank you all for a fabulous week of participation this past week!
I'll post the winners on the winners page tomorrow!
YAY!!
Hearts
Yep, that's our theme this week...just use a heart or hearts somewhere
on your card, scrapbook page or project

I can't wait to see all your creations!

TPE Designers
__________________________

Joni
Joy
Joy Stagg

Sheri
Sheri


Kadie


Lysa


Frances


Lori
I have recently started digi scrapping. i ♥ it!!
I am using the My Memories Suite V3 Software and I am hooked!
Here is my discount code:

STMMMS16690

In case you'd like $10 off the software for yourself and an additional $10 to spend in the shop.
It is so easy to download and get started!
I promise!!


_________________________________________

Thanks so much for joining us!
Challenges begin on
Mondays at 12 AM EST
and
close on
Sundays at 12 midnight EST

_______________________________________


13 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful heart creations. Hearts make me think of Valentines and I combined it with a Birthday card for someone that has a birthday on Valentine's Day in my Happy Valentine Birthday Card with several hearts on it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

catherine said...

Great challenge and fab Dt inspiration.
x catherine

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely creations by the DT. Thanks for this challenge.
Blessings,
Teresa

Sonia said...

Love the theme challenge, Super Fab creations by DT, very inspirational.
I have some problems to add my card may be is blogger, I don't know.
-Sony

Silke Ledlow said...

Awwwww....fabulous DT samples everyone! I'm so excited about Valentine and this was just a fun challenge theme...hugs ~S~

marg0006 said...

Thanks for all the great ideas and fun challenge.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Stephanie said...

Great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Mynnette said...

Thank you for a fun and festive challenge! :) The DT creations are amazing--as always! :) Happy stamping!

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a great challenge, Hearts are a popular thing at the moment for me, with valentines coming and my wedding anniversary. Super DT cards too, well done... Already looking forward to the next challenge.. hugs kelly xx

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

Super!!! Perfect challenge to get in the valentine mood :)

Kathy D. said...

Great samples! thanks for another great challenge.

Hazel said...

Don't know why I couldn't link or comment when using google chrome, so had to come into firefox x

Kathy D. said...

I wasn't sure how many entries we were allowed....I hope 2 is okay.