Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Pink Elephant - TPE130

Thank you all for a fabulous week of participation this past week!
I'll post the winners on the winners page tomorrow!
YAY!!
Hearts
Yep, that's our theme this week...just use a heart or hearts somewhere
on your card, scrapbook page or project

I can't wait to see all your creations!

TPE Designers
__________________________

Joni
Joy
Joy Stagg

Sheri
Sheri


Kadie


Lysa


Frances


Lori
I have recently started digi scrapping. i ♥ it!!
I am using the My Memories Suite V3 Software and I am hooked!
Here is my discount code:

STMMMS16690

In case you'd like $10 off the software for yourself and an additional $10 to spend in the shop.
It is so easy to download and get started!
I promise!!


_________________________________________

Thanks so much for joining us!
Challenges begin on
Mondays at 12 AM EST
and
close on
Sundays at 12 midnight EST

_______________________________________


13 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful heart creations. Hearts make me think of Valentines and I combined it with a Birthday card for someone that has a birthday on Valentine's Day in my Happy Valentine Birthday Card with several hearts on it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

catherine said...

Great challenge and fab Dt inspiration.
x catherine

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely creations by the DT. Thanks for this challenge.
Blessings,
Teresa

Sonia said...

Love the theme challenge, Super Fab creations by DT, very inspirational.
I have some problems to add my card may be is blogger, I don't know.
-Sony

Silke Ledlow said...

Awwwww....fabulous DT samples everyone! I'm so excited about Valentine and this was just a fun challenge theme...hugs ~S~

marg0006 said...

Thanks for all the great ideas and fun challenge.
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

Unknown said...

Great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for a fun and festive challenge! :) The DT creations are amazing--as always! :) Happy stamping!

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a great challenge, Hearts are a popular thing at the moment for me, with valentines coming and my wedding anniversary. Super DT cards too, well done... Already looking forward to the next challenge.. hugs kelly xx

Radhika Kapur said...

Super!!! Perfect challenge to get in the valentine mood :)

Kathy D. said...

Great samples! thanks for another great challenge.

Hazel said...

Don't know why I couldn't link or comment when using google chrome, so had to come into firefox x

Kathy D. said...

I wasn't sure how many entries we were allowed....I hope 2 is okay.