Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Pink Elephant - TPE 139


This week's TPE Challenge is an Inspiration Photo:
We can't wait to see what you share!!


We have a special featured guest with us this week:
Please join us in welcoming the wonderfully talented and super sweet, 
Dawn Easton

TPE Designers




Kadie Ensley

Hannah Boyd

Joni Wilson

Sheri Gilson

Arielle Gordon


Thanks so much for joining us!
Challenges begin on
Mondays at 12 AM EST
and
close on
Sundays at 12 midnight EST

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other gallery please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in Inlinkz (please show a photo of your card) so we are sure to see it.
__________________________
_____________________________________


___________________________________________________

7 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

Love the cards this week, I especially love Kadie's! The shading and shadowing is perfect!!

Julia said...

Gorgeous creations by DT!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Easter photo inspiration & DT creations. Like Spring. Here in Central TX I think we are going to go stright from Winter (which was a mild one) to Summer unfortunately and I was so wanting the cool Spring. Flowers have bloomed early.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the super fun photo inspiration! I adore the DT creations--they're amazing! :)

Kathy D. said...

Thanks for the great inspirational photo. It helped when I have 10 Easter Cards to make!

Max said...

Thank you for the super inspiration and a great challenge.

Unknown said...

Oh Boo to me! I played along with this challenge but did not update my blog until now. Hope I can still share:
http://janetperafanbabar.blogspot.com/2012/03/two-for-twocolor-combos-galore-220-222.html

Thank you so much, I hope to be on time for the next one!