Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE164

Welcome to another fun challenge at 


Use Patterned Paper



____The TPE Designers____

Sheri

Lori

Stacey

Kadie

Danni

Joni


Hannah

________________________________________

Thanks so much for joining us!
Challenges begin on
Mondays at 10 AM EST
and
close on Sundays at 12 EST
If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other gallery please use keyword TPE, but 
also add a link to it in Inlinkz (please show a photo of your card) so we are sure to see it.

_____________________________________________

12 comments:

Sonia said...

Amazing Creations by DT. Great challenge.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Andrea W said...

Terrific inspiration by the design team. Thanks for the wonderful challenge. I LOVE using patterned paper.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW what amazing creations by the DT. Thanks for the fun challenge to play in.

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabbo samples ladies! Thank you for making me dig out my DP :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Melissa said...

Great challenge! I love patterned paper, thanks for making it easy for me this week!

Betty said...

Lovely DT cards thanks for the challenge
Bettyxxx

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you so very much for letting me join the fun on your blog. See you next time…

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Craftdee said...

What fabulous DT inspiration, as always! Thanks for a great challenge, Donna

Mei said...

I love pattern paper!! I always find pattern paper hard to use and overwhelms my image. But seeing everyone else's creation gives me so much ideas!!

Denise Goeldner said...

wonderful work by all DT's and a great challenge Hugs Denise xx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the amazing challenge and the gorgeous DT inspiration! :)

MarvA1ix said...

Just found your challenge blog today. Lots of fun stuff going on here, and was glad that I could share my cards with you, too. Looking forward to the next challenge.