Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

TPE Scrap Team Call

Hi Everyone...Lori here!!
I have recently been playing around with Digi Scrapping and I fell head over heels for it!
Love it! Crave it! I need more excuses to scrap, soooooo I've decided to pull 
 Ella's Pink Scrapbook off the shelves, dust it off and give it another go round!!
That's right TPE will once again have a Scrapbook Challenges and boy am I excited!!
  
Now, I need a Scrap Team...


If you are interested in joining the Scrap DT here at TPE...

Requirements:
 Complete and turn in on time 1 layout a week.  
Post your layout to your blog. 
Promote TPE Scrap Challenges on your blog, facebook and any online forums you frequent.
   
You are welcome to do your layouts any way you like...traditional or digital scrapping. All I ask is that you turn in your best work and be able to follow a schedule and of course...have fun! YAY!

Our layout challenges will have such themes as:
Color challenges, sketch challenges, inspiration challenges and recipe challenges. 
A new challenge will start each week on Saturday Morning and will close the following
Friday Evening at 12 Midnight EST.
______________________________________________

How to apply to join the TPE Scrap DT:

1. Join in at least 1 of the next 3 challenges and in the link be sure to put a DT after your name 
(example:  Lori Boyd - DT) that way I know you'd like to be considered.

2. Email us at: thepinkelephantblog(at)gmail(dot)com
Include a brief introduction with your name, your blog and a link to any of your online galleries

3. Share our banner (in this post, above) and link on your blog and facebook (if you have a FB account) to help spread the word about the Scrap DT Call!  I can't wait to see your enthusiasm!

The call will close on Friday, November 9th at midnight EST. 

So excited for all the scrapping fun to come!

Our next challenge can be found by scrolling up!!

Blessings - LORi BOYD

4 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Linking on Facebook now...and on my blog early next week.

Can't wait to apply!!!!!

Susie

Sherry Eckblad said...

Sounds like fun. I would love to play along with you all.

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

LORI! How exciting...I came to the digi world from card making...so what an awesome way to do BOTH! Watch for my entry :)