Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Puddle Jumpers By LORi BOYD

Hi Everyone,

I have a little news I wanted to share with you all.


This has certainly been a month and a half, full of adventures...I have been very busy with this and that, busy homeschooling 3 of my 5 little bugs, designing for DTs, we were all sick for a portion of the month, but I also have been blessed with the opportunity to work 
with a great great friend Claudia of Die Cuts R Us
She has started a brand new stamp business...Claudia and Company!!
I have designed a brand new stamp line called  
Puddle Jumpers
Cute name huh?!?! Imagine little toddlers jumping in puddles!!
My wonderful friend, Terri named them for me!!
Too cute...Thanks Terri!!!

We have a fabulous line up of Design Team members!!!


Over the past week and a half, we have been showcasing a few snippets of the Design Team's cards.

It is NOW time for the Release and I wanted to invite you all to the Blog Hops that start
tonight at midnight EST.  Each day we will introduce one of the three Puddle Jumpers and each day if you hop through the hop and leave a comment on every blog in the hop, you will have a chance of winning that day's stamp!!
The hop will begin at the
Claudia and Co. Blog
at
Midnight EST
TONIGHT

Here is a sample of what you will find:


I hope you all love the Puddle Jumpers as much as I do!!

No comments: