Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Digital Stamp Design Team Call

Die Cuts R Us

The Digi Stamp Collection at Claudia and Company (sold at DCRU) is 
growing and growing.  Claudia has even decided to bring on a new digital 
stamp artist, which means lots more digi stamps.  
It also means that we need a Digi Stamp Design Team!!! Hooray!!!

We already have several of the spots filled, but we decided to open it to the public 
and do a Digi DT Call for our last 2 available spots!!


  • If you love working with digital stamps.
  •  
  • If you love the digi stamps selection at Claudia and Company.
  •  
  •   If you are willing to make 1 card a week and post it on your blog with a mention of Claudia and Company and link back to the blog and DCRU store.

Then, link your name with your blog url  HERE.  That's all you have to do to apply.  
The DT CALL will be open until next Thursday morning (9/9/10) at 10 AM.
Thanks so much for your interest and support!!

5 comments:

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmarie Baker said...

WooHoo!

Louise F NZ said...

Cool, but I am hoping you mean like on here because there is no link showing.
My blog is at
http://www.punknscrap.com
Thanks

Meera said...

Hiya, I'm a little confused, there is no link for the DT call and the first comment days the post has been removed by the author? If this call is still open I would love to apply, my blog is http://craftoliciousinspirations.blogspot.com/

- - Sheryl - - said...

I would love to be considered I order from Claudia! Here is my blog