Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook - Challenge #27

It's time for another scrapbook challenge! 
But first we need to announce our winner from our 
Oct 14th Childhood Theme challenge.

Congratulations to ***Erin***


And now onto our scrap challenge


BROWN & ORANGE


The Pink Elephant Designers


________Ella's Girls________

Beatriz
100_6470

Angela

Jennifer

Trudi

Sarah

Tina

Beth

Kimmy


Now we want to see what you've created!
Post a link to your layout by November 10th.


6 comments:

SAMARA said...

This is my first time at your blog and I am excited to participate! I love your name!!! Can't wait to come back. xox

Kimmarie Baker said...

These are great colors to scrap this time of year. Definitely got to jump in on this challenge.

LindaC said...

I like your challenges! Thanks. LC

cecilia said...

I was so excited to come back and play with you, I have been so busy. I loved working on this challenge. thanks

Carolyn said...

I really enjoyed this challenge as it took me out of my comfort zone and I am pleased with the end result thanks to the team

Anonymous said...

online fioricetsaturday fioricet

1980s advanced larger outposts like cities, provinces, and copies.