Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Introducing the NEW Design Team Members!!

Are you ready to find out who will be joining the TPE design team??  First, we would like to say a big THANK YOU to all that submitted to our very first DT call!!  WOW!!  We were overwhelmed by the response and with all the amazing talent out there!! 

Please help us welcome our newest

TPE 
Design Team Members!!
-----------------------------------
   
 Lori Turner, Inkingly Yours
 
 Hi everyone! I am so excited to be a part of the Pink Elephant Design Team!!  I am married with 2 teen-aged kids (16 and 14) and live on a farm in central Alberta, CANADA.  My crafty journey started wayyyy back (13+ years) when I hosted a Stampin' Up! demonstration. That was all it took. I was a demonstrator up until about 3 years ago then retired from Stampin’ Up to broaden my horizons with other companies and products. I love the world of paper, ink, Copics and stamps and love to play along with challenges. I am so happy to share my excitement and love of paper crafting with you and look forward to making new friendships along the way!



Nance Salkeld, Soul Stampin' Designs

My name is Nance Salkeld and I am truly thrilled to be part of the design team at The Pink Elephant for the next four months and mixing it up with Ella and her team!   So, who am I?  I am an empty nest mom of 2 college men, Patrick (21 and at UCO) and Ben (19 and at UNC), one beautiful daughter inlaw, Helen, 2 canine fur babies, Cricket & Riley, and 1 grandkitty, Desmond.  I have been married to my wonderful ER RN husband, Dave, for 23 years.  We met at George Mason University where I got a psych degree.  I was a SAHM and now am a SAHW (stay at home wife).  We have resided in Cary, North Carolina (Go HEELS!) for the past 10 years and love it --- 2 hours from the beach and 2 hours from the mountains!  Art and crafting have always been a part of me since I was little.  I took oil painting lessons as a teen and photography classes.  I have a photoblog as well as my card making blog (see my blog for links).   I started scrapbooking in 1999 and added stamping/card making in 2007 and have been obsessed since then.  My hubs helped me take over our oldest son's former bedroom as a craft room so I can create til my heart's content and maybe even make a little mad money at it too.  I also do a lot of DIY decorating, furniture and home improvement.  In fact, we spent our 15th wedding anniversary week drywalling our family room by ourselves and stayed married! If that doesn't say "love" I don't know what does!  My other passions are my family, Tarheel sporting events, the beach, tooling around the Triangle and NC, traveling with the Hubs, and daydreaming of a summer home near Boston.  Oh, did I mention I am a HUGE, passionate New England Patriots fan much to the dismay of my avid Lions fan husband?!  I am looking forward to all of the weekly fun and creation going on at The Pink Elephant, working with the other design team members and making lots of new crafty friends!  Let's get crafty!



 Natasha Bailey,  Ink Time Somewhere
 
 Hi, my name is Natasha Bailey. I live is Escondido, CA (part of sunny San Diego). I am married to to a great guy and we have three beautiful daughters. I have been creating cards and blogging since 2012. I love playing with digital and rubber stamps.

 
You will be able to see their amazing talent starting Monday!!  Welcome Ladies!! 

 Ella and the TPE DT
 

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Welcome Natasha and Nance and hello to all the "existing" DT :) Can't wait to get inky with you all!!!

kadie said...

Woooohooo! So glad to get to work with you all!!