Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #2

It's Challenge #2 here at The Pink Elephant!!

We are ready for another great challenge week and we hope you all feel the same!!

Our 2nd Challenge
~ All That Glitters
~
is from Tina, she had the great idea to create our card/project using something with a little sparkle.
It can be Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestones, Gems, Sparkle Beads, Metallic or Shiny Paper, whatever your heart desires!
Just have fun!
Now, go add some BLING to something, then come back here to submit it to Mr. Linky!!
We can't wait to see all your entries!!!

Here are the Design Team's versions of Challenge 2.
Please feel free to click on the name of each member for details on their personal blogs.

Tina

Robin


Carol

Ann

LORi
Trudi


Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winning card will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your card to SCS please use keyword TPE.

This week our prize is from Tina at Sow Sprout Bloom.
She is excited to award the winner a fun set of embellishment frames from Chloe's Closet!!


Thanks Tina!!

Challenges are open to worldwide participants.
To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below.
For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there
is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.




1. Gayle Page-Robak
2. irene
3. Libby
4. Elaine - My Creative Corner
5. Sue Whyte
6. Cath Thompson
7. Sylvia
8. katy
9. tammie
10. Anne Harada
11. debbie Ebat
12. Rose-Anne
13. Kath
14. Paula
15. Chrissie
16. Sandra Dry
17. Joni Wilson
18. laura v
19. Angela
20. Andrea
21. Samantha S
22. Helen
23. Lorraine
24. Caryn
25. Erika T
26. sue
27. Bonnie Blackburn
28. Lydia
29. SherryD
30. Lorraine
31. Felicia E.
32. Julia
33. Kym\'s Crafty Cards
34. val
35. Dawny P x
36. Lorraine
37. Andrea J
38. Bekki B.
39. Debbie W.
40. ikki
41. Leanne
42. Pinky
43. Janet W
44. Lori R.
45. Sarah
46. Max
47. Ali Mayes
48. akkina van steen
49. Barbara Anders
50. carol
51. Ann Whitfield
52. Kazabing
53. Sheena
54. Shelby
55. Arlene Williams
56. Sara Strand
57. Christy Dillman
58. Lisa
59. teresa kline aka va.sunshine
60. WendyP
61. Allison
62. Lesley
63. Sue
64. Jenni
65. marcea
66. Claire Mackaness
67. Jess
68. Tip Top
69. CraftyAggy
70. Amanda
71. debbie Ebat
72. Donna
73. Sonya


Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

39 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Gayle's Art

Terri said...

Beautiful cards, ladies!! Really gorgeous! I always look forward to seeing what you came up with! Terri

Tammie said...

I just found your site, thanks to my sister, and can't wait to enter the challenges.

Anne Harada said...

I am becoming addicted to challenges!! I love this one! I'm so following ya'll!!

Kath Stewart said...

another great challenge girls
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sandra said...

Ooo glitter... I love it!
Hugs
Sandra xx

Laura VanVleet said...

Keep 'em coming ladies!! Love the challenges!

Angela said...

I just found this challenge and I made this card yesterday. It fits so perfectly that I just had to list it. Hope that is o.k. What a fun challenge, I will have to keep this one in mind.

Helen said...

Gorgeous DT cards again this week girls!
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi love the DT cards they are always very inspirational. Left my link the title od the card is two challenges one card

Lorrainex

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Fabulous DT creations again...and another fabby challenge!!
Great excuse to get the DD's out!! ^.^

**Oooh...Dazzling Diamonds I mean!! *.* lol

SherryD said...

Hi, I saw Robin's post in Altered Pages group and came to check this out. Even though I'm now doing almost all digi, I thought I'd try participating. after all, I got into digital design because I was looking for more images and backgrounds for ATCs and altered art. So, my entry is a digi ATC using my newest kit, True Blue. Did you know that the standards in digital scrapbooking are 300 dpi so our papers and elements are printable? Even if you don't consider digi ATCs fair game for this, it was fun to do. Hugs!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely Chaallenge :-) Gorgeous DT cards too !
You can see my card here
Lorraine

Felicia said...

This was a fun challenge! I can't wait to see what else TPE has in store for us with challenges! And all the team members have such talent! Thanks for all the inspiration ladies.

Anonymous said...

Another great challenge - I could get addicted to this!!

Happy Crafter said...

Great challenge and Fab DT creations :)
Here is my entry.
Val xxx

Dawny P said...

Fabulous challenge girls and some beautiful card from the DT - just gorgeous.

here’s my bling a ling</a

Hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a great challenge this week girls... Thank you...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

andyjay said...

Woo, hoo!! I made the deadline this time! Great challenge!

SherryD said...

Hi all, just wanted to thank all the lovely ladies from Pink Elephant who left such nice comments on my blog. It's been one of those days so especially appreciated. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies....I just have to tell you, that I am new to card making and I have learned more in the last 2 weeks because of your challenges than I have in months on my own. Trying to figure out what to do on my own, I found myself in the *paralysis of analysis* mode. You guys lit my fire and I have been having a ball! So I win every week in my opinion! ~Deb...can't wait until next week!

ikki said...

Thanks for the challenge - your DT's cards were great. This is as bling as I could make it.
ikki

Leanne said...

Wow, I have just found this challenge blog - its fab!

I hope my entry is ok - you will find it Here

Thanks for looking!
Leanne :o)
xx

pinky said...

Your DT girls are excellent. Brilliant challenge.
Pinky

~Lori Roop said...

What's not to love about bling!! :)
Love it!

I'm glad I found your blog! I hope I get to play often!

Anonymous said...

OOOOO'er ... hope my card fits the criteria.
Sincere apologies but no matter what I try Mr. Linky is not showing for me so hope you can find my entry by clicking my name above. Failing that I've put the link below.

My Challenge 2 Entry Is Here

http://maxscraftcreations.blogspot.com/2009/02/pink-elephant-challenge-2.html


Best of luck to everyone

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

AliMayes said...

Mr Linky has my glitter! Thanks for a lovely challenge and great samples.
Ali xx

Barbara said...

Glitter is good, LOL!! Great challenge, ladies!!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous challenge and DT cards ladies
Ann x

Rleen said...

Lori and Robin Congrats on your new Blog Challenge. I really want to enter in your first challenge but I was super busy.

I just sumbit my entry for this challenge. I love all the samples they're gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

LISA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy Dillman said...

Love the bling, 1st timer here! Check out my card here.

LISA said...

Great Challenge. Here is my card.
http://lisa-craftycreations.blogspot.com

Allison said...

great DT cards and great challenge
AllisonX

Sue said...

I'm not usually a bling gal, but I had to try
something for this challenge. Love your Pink
Elephant site!

Jenni said...

Have just added my card for this weeks challenge, been a busy week so almost didn't make it on time!
Hope you like it.
Jenni x

Marcea said...

Fabulous cards by the DT
I think this challenge was made for me, lol, I love my bling!
Here are my cards
-x-

Tip Top said...

Only just made this in time!! But great challenge and I really enjoyed it - thank you!

Atty said...

Mine is a bit late, this is my first time doing one of your challenges. It sure was fun. All the cards are wonderful.
Donna