Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #3


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to The Pink Elephant's 3rd Challenge!! We are all so excited about this blog and super thankful for all of You!! Every time there is another submission we get giddy!! There is no way we would be having this much fun if not for you all!!

Thanks a bunch!!

This week's challenge, is a Sketch Challenge brought to you by none other than our very own Carol. Carol had so much fun creating this sketch and is looking forward to seeing how much you all enjoy it and what creations you come up with.

Here is the Sketch:


Here are the Design Team Samples:
Remember you can hop over to each members personal blog if you'd like to see more of their goodies, simply by clicking on their name above their project.







Robin



Ann


Tina

Trudi



Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winning card will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your card to SCS please use keyword TPE. But also add a link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

This week our prize is from Terri at Bella Bun and Co.



She is excited to award the winner with a
Uppercase Living Transfer and Blank Paper Bag Album
!!

Challenges are open to worldwide participants.
To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below.
For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there
is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.



**note: some people have said that they have trouble seeing mrlinky. If this is the case, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the dt will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**





1. Sylvia
2. Chrissie
3. Elaine
4. Lesley
5. Lyn
6. Debbie
7. Angela
8. SannaS
9. Sue
10. Lythan
11. Melissa C
12. Debbie
13. Stephanie Hester
14. Gayle Page-Robak
15. Erika Taylor
16. WendyP
17. Pinky
18. kath
19. Libby
20. Paula
21. Claire Mackaness
22. Lynne
23. Lorraine
24. Alyonka!!!
25. Jess
26. Ruth
27. Christine Thomas
28. crafty chris
29. Rose-Anne
30. Mimiko
31. Tilly
32. Sue Shute
33. melita
34. Max
35. Michelle
36. sue
37. sumbine
38. Lori m
39. pappipuikoissa
40. Barbara Anders
41. Sarah
42. allison
43. Anne
44. Samantha Sibbet
45. Sally Bowen
46. Ria van Son
47. Nikki
48. Julia
49. Ruby 2 Shoes
50. Carol Johnston
51. Sue Whyte
52. katy
53. Terrie Bailey
54. Bekki B.
55. libby - card 2
56. Anne
57. Tip Top
58. Caroline
59. Ali Mayes
60. Andrea J
61. Jenni
62. Amanda Sewell
63. laura v
64. Carol Johnston
65. Alenka
66. MarjaS
67. Donna
68. Tara D {It\'s All Good}
69. Debbie Ebat
70. Helen
71. akkina van steen
72. CraftyAggy
73. Ruth
74. Jenny
75. Krista B
76. Maria Matter
77. Kenia R
78. teresa kline aka va.sunshine
79. sunhinecoastgrl

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

35 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

I hope it's OK that I have mentioned you on my blog site for this challenge. I did use some of your wording too.
http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab cards from the DT - have added my link :)

Elaine x

Lesley said...

Fab sketch and DT work! I have added my link, thanks for looking xx

Lyn said...

Found your site for the first time today, great sketch and will be back again to join in the fun

Angela said...

Another great sketch...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies!

Thanks again for another great challenge! I am learning so much just by participating in these each week. It's sort of like a weekly class that doesn't cost and I never have to leave my home! You guys are great! I love the DT's cards and I LOVE surfing the other entrants sites to see what they've come up with....thanks a heap!

Lythan said...

What a great sketch. I'm sure I will use it again :)

Melissa Craig said...

I posted for this awesome sketch. I have to look back and make sure I did it right.

Melissa Craig said...

I am terribly sorry. I didn't do it right. Please ignore my #11 entry. That link is to the first challenge.

Unknown said...

Love the sketch and the DT's. Added your logo and also linked to my entry.

pinky said...

Really liked this sketch and will definitely use it again. Thanks again ladies.
Pinky

Kath Stewart said...

great sketch from my fabby friend Carol and gorgeous creations from the DT...have added my link
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Lorraine A said...

Hi fabulous sketch and DT cards :-)
You can see my card here
Lorraine

Ruth said...

Hi Ladies, I have just found you challenge and tried to follow the sketch
My card isHere
Thanks for having a look and I look forward to the next challenge! Ruth x

Unknown said...

Here is my card
Loved the sketch although not happy with my photo, lovely cards from the DT
Christine

Max said...

Hi Ladies.
Had great fun with Carol's sketch this week.
Great results from the DT again.
I can only post a link again ... Mr. Linky still doesn't like me I'm afraid :( sorry.
Here's mine!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

Great sketch!

xoxo,
Michelle
http://imagdesigns.blogspot.com

sumbine said...

Great DT-work and a fabulous sketch!

Here is my card.
Thanks for looking!
Sabine

Anonymous said...

I'm new to all of this still making mistakes, I entered my name two times, sorry. I also mentioned your blog site name on my blog by clicking on my challenge photo it links back here.

Lori m

Anonymous said...

Great challenge and great pieces of art. My card is here :).

Barbara said...

Love this sketch!!

Allison said...

fab sketch Carol, and fab DT cards
Have posted my link
AllisonX

Serra55 said...

I love the Robin and the Sea Horse. Thanks for bringing us yet another challenge, this was great fun!

Ruby said...

This was a fab challenge, just the inspiration I needed. Thank you! I think the last two winner's cards are beautiful. Well done to both of them! Love your site, looking forward to the next challenge. I've linked using Mr Blinky, but just in case it hasn't worked;

Here is my Entry

Anonymous said...

Hi Ladies...Great creations..I posted a couple of cards using your colour Challenge...
You can find them here incase I posted them wrong to Mr.Blinkey???

My cards...
http://terriebaileys.blogspot.com/2009/02/combo-of-challengesand-little-overload.html

TFL...
hAVE A LOVELY fRIDAY:)~x~

Anne said...

Great cards everyone, I've added my link

Caroline said...

Hi
I love your Challenge Blog. Thank you for this weeks fab sketch I have added my entry.
Caroline xx

AliMayes said...

Super sketch and fantastic samples. I really enjoyed this challenge. Hope you like my card, thanks for looking.
Ali xx

Marja Sch said...

What alovely sketch. It was fun making a card with it. Gr Marja

Atty said...

Really liked this sketch. I didn't quite follow it..LOL but it sure helped with the inspiration for my card.
Great cards everyone.
Donna

Jenny V. said...

I really like this sketch. So I decided to join in the fun and try to make one. Here's my card I created. Hope you like it!

http://littlejennyscreations.blogspot.com/2009/03/pink-elephants-3-challenge.html

Jenny

-Agnes- said...

Great challenge!

Krista B. said...

Beautiful Sketch and great cards & layout from the Design team. I am so glad I found this site. Loved playing along - and I love Ella :)

Maria Matter said...

Love the challenges!
I just want to thank you for posting the actual date of the deadline, that makes it so much easier with all the challenges out there!
Blessings, Maria

Kenia said...

Great sketch! Love your blog.
I added a link.