Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Challenge 30 - Winner

The winners for Challenge #30 are...



#64 Sue
Congratulations Sue,
we will proudly showcase your winning project in
Ella's Hall of Fame for the next 6 months
and you are awarded Ella's...I am a winner banner award

To place on your blog for all to see you are a Pink Elephant Winner!!

.....................................................................................................................................................

The Pink Elephant Top 5



Deanne

Congratulations Girls!!!!

We hope you will proudly display the Top 5 banner on your blog for all to see that you are a winner on
The Pink Elephant!!

The winner of the

3 Month Subscription to Scrapbook News and Review

is

Lisa

Congrats Lisa!!!

Thanks you all for your support and participation!

We hope you all are having fun with our challenge this week!

~ The Pink Elephant Design Team

5 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Congratulations to all the winners and Thank You so much for choosing my little snowman to be one of your top 5!!! This means so much to me and I will proudly wear the little pink elephant badge on my blog.
With much appreciation,
Hugs,
Charlotte

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Congrats everyone!!! I have my badge up on my blog!!

fleur said...

They are all such fantastic cards, congrats to all the winners

Anonymous said...

Well done everyone ! It's really made my day winning this challenge ! Thanks again. Sue x

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Congrats to the Winners!! They are all very impressive and could just imagine how hard it is to make these picks...........You rock Tracy....ANOTHER win for you!!!