Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #31


Hello Everyone!!
This week's TPE Challenge is a Color Challenge and the Color are:

Red, Yellow, Black and White


Tina said she sang the song " Jesus loves the Little Children" to help her remember this color combo!!! Too cute!! Red and Yellow, Black and White...They ARE precious in His sight!!




Design Team Inspiration:
____________________________________



Ann Cutts


Carol Houghton


Sheri Gilson


Frances Byrne



Tina Quinata


Trudi Wilbur


Lori Boyd
Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close
Sundays at 12 midnight EST
!!
Winners will be announced on Tuesday Evenings.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in
Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the DT members will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

26 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous creations everyone

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful creations Ladies!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great color combo...the yellow really set off the dark colors I used!

-Stacie

Carol Hurlock said...

Really great color combination. I left mine card for this challenge in Mr. Linky.

Thanks
Carol
www.chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com

Eiglas said...

Fab challenge again! Unusual combination which I wouldn't have thought of but I may well use it again! I think it suited my stamped image very well!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Eiglas said...

Please could you delete entry 10?
I made a mistake with the link and it came back here instead of to my project! LOL!
Should be a blonde....!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Elle said...

Great combo! Great Song reminder! and FAB examples! I'm trying it out! ~Snippy

Michelle said...

LOVED the color combo!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love your samples ladies!
xxx

Paula said...

thanks for the challenge, beautiful work from you all xx

Lynda said...

Another great challenge and some fantastic DT cards. I accidentally posted my entry on challenge 30 too (No. 67) - could you delete it please - having a bad day lol.

Love Lynda xxx

cheryl said...

stunning cards by the team this is my first time entering your challenge and love the colur scheme love cheryl xxxxxxx

merniebug said...

Wow! Such wonderful inspiration. These are gorgeous.

Lisa said...

You are all very talented ladies! I enjoy looking through your artwork and getting inspired! Thanks and keep up the great work! :)

Elisabeth said...

Hi.
FAB designs.
Where are the results for challenge # 30 ?
=)

Brgds

Glennis F said...

great colour suggestions, not what I would use normally, but happy with the result. Love the DT's sample cards - great ideas

Maria Matter said...

this challenge was perfect for what I needed!!! Thank you!
I'm linked!
blessing, Maria

redsmomma said...

such an interesting color combo! The DT samples are simply wonderful!
~anna

Sylvia Blum said...

Fab creations from the DT! Thanks for this challenge and that definitely brought me out of my comfort zone :) and thanks for the wonderful inspirations from the team! WTG girls - you rock!

~*Joni said...

Ohh! I think color recipes are so great as you never know what the focus color will be. The DT provided some wonderful samples, I love the variety!

Gloria Dojlido said...

This was my first time playing...so glad I found your site!!!

Jodi's Junk~a~tions said...

Great Color challenge!

Gail said...

Not sure about the red and yellow but I have used them sparingly and simply.Thanks for all lovely DT ideas.

Hazel said...

I'm pleased to be able to join you again after an absence (husband has been very ill) x

Anonymous said...

Great colour combination, really got the grey cells working ! Sue C x

Anonymous said...

Adult dates and sex dates gives you the opportunity for hooking up with sexy people and swingers