Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Winners - Challenges 54 and 55

Winners for Challenges 54 and 55 


 

 Challenge 54
Ribbon

It really is very difficult to choose winners from each weeks challenge due to
the amount of wonderful talent out there...WOW!!


Congratulations to all the TOP Cards for Challenge #54
We have actually decided to award all of you the Top Card Winner Banner!!

Our Top Card winners are:
Click to enlarge photos







Sharon

Congratulations!!!
We ask that you place your winner banner on your blog to proudly display
that you are a winner at The Pink Elephant!!

______________________________________________________


Challenge 55
Sketch

Congratulations to all the TOP Cards for Challenge #55
We have a tie for Top Card Winner!!


Our Top Card winners are:



Congratulations Ladies!!!

_________________________________

Our Top 12 Winners for challenge 55 are:




 Jo








and 
Our Random Winner of the 
is:

Congrats Suzi!!!!!

Thanks Jodie for being our sponsor for Challenge 55!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!
We ask that you place your winner banner on your blog to proudly display
that you are a winner at The Pink Elephant!

12 comments:

Kylie said...

Oh wow! Thank you for including me in your top 12! How exciting. I am really honoured. Congrats to everyone else.

Papirskreppa said...

Thanks :)Congratulations to the other winners.

Suzi Mac said...

Oh WOW!!! I can't believe I've won these fab digi images. Thank you so much. Who do I get in touch with please. Hugs Suzi xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

HI Suzi, winners of Bugaboo stamps can just go to the store
http://www.bugaboostamps.com
choose your images and email me :)
There is a contact button on my site
Congratulations!
Jodie

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Yowser! What a lot of lovely eye candy we have here!!! Amazing work, ladies! I'm inspired!!! And congratulations! Suzi, you're going to love your digis!!!!

Anna Zaprzelska said...

Wow!!! Thank You! I am so happy:)

Danni said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Congratulations to all the winners! There is such talent, I do not know HOW you chose each time!!!

KymKreates said...

Wow, Just saw that I won!!! I have placed your banner on my blog!!! Thanks a bunch!

Teresa Kline said...

thanks so much for the honor!

enjoy *~*

Linda McClain said...

Oh wow, I just saw this! Oooo, my head is getting big now. ;)

raindropecho said...

YAY!! This is the first time that I've ever been a winner here :) THanks so much!
- Ann