Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ella's Pink Scrapbook - Challenge #14

TPEcolorchallenge_rlw

ThePink+ScrapBook-Sketch#3+copy

We've got a combo challenge for you this week, a sketch along with the colors red, white & blue

Before we get to the fabulous works from the design team we need to announce our winner from last week's challenge.

Congrats to



You can go ahead and grab this badge to display on your blog!

Now onto some amazing inspiration from the design team.

Kimmy
Amazing Grace

Jennifer
picnik4th

Fern
Work it Girl!

Angela
AdenMCG

Beatriz
100_4834

Tina
An American Boy

Mary
TPE14 Mary

Sarah
rwb2

Beth
UR A Reason

Jenn
Explosive-Jenn Koss

We'd love to see what you come up with this week!
Be sure to post a link to your layout in Mr. Linky
This challenge will close on Wednesday - July 7th at Midnight EST!!
if you upload to a gallery please use keyword: TPE.
____________________________________________

8 comments:

Barb Craft said...

The DT all did such a fabulous job with this sketch!!! They were all so creative and fun!! Can't wait to play along!!
Barb :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jean said...

I had fun using these colors for a halloween lo of all things. The colors were perfect for my dd's first costume.

jennyplace2 said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! I am so glad I found your blog. The designer do beautiful work.

Sandiecris said...

This was a fun challenge

Danielle said...

Another great challenge. love all the variations..Until next week !!

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly said...

Thanks for this opportunity, I love your site and the DT is so creative! I just started my blog and this is my first challenge. I was excited to find this challenge.

Anonymous said...

Linked mine @ Mr Linky
Love the sketch :) Thanks!
http://hyperblogicationz.blogspot.com/2010/07/pink-elephant-14-and-just-me.html