Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Pink Elephant - TPE74


3 Layers, 2 Die Cuts and Ribbon



This weeks sponsor is Whimsie Doodles !!
Melyssa Connolly, owner and artist of Whimsie Doodles is having a NEW release today
and we are super excited to be able to showcase Miyako Cookies and Miyako Fan!!

One lucky winner will receive both of these images!!


We would also like to introduce our 3 newest members of the TPE family!!
These 3 ladies are great friends of ours and now...we get to design with them!!

Please join us in welcoming:

Arielle Gordon
I LOVE:
God, my family, watching movies with my hubby Jeff, anything mocha, stamping, buttons, listening to my daughter Maisie babble, ribbon, most ethnic foods, playing trains with my son Alex, paper piecing, Nestabilities, bling, fishing at the lake with my Dad, kraft paper, pretty much every color imaginable, going to the beach, an occasional cocktail, talking to my mom on the phone every morning, sitting outside watching a thunderstorm, my ATG gun, playing with little critters I find outside, coloring with Copics, fried dill pickles, camping... AND being on The Pink Elephant's DT - thanks so much for the invitation!

I UNLOVE:
mean people, when a single drop of water hits your scalp & rolls down your head, people who don't park correctly, cleaning house & paying bills, not having stamping time, injustice, trashy tv shows like South Park & Family Guy, cold french fries, shaving my legs everyday (but I still do it), slow internet connections, the animal rescue commercial that plays that Sarah McLachlan song because it makes me cry every single time...

Joni Wilson
Hello everyone! My name is Joni Wilson, and I am so excited to be here. I have always loved anything crafty, from play-dough and drawing to beautiful papers and fun embellishments. I was born and raised on the tiny island of Kauai, Hawaii and am now a proud army wife of 16 years. Together we have been blessed with our 6 children, all of whom I draw my strength, humor, inspiration, and patience from. The highlight of my day is when chaos is at its peak in my home, funny how that is also the time when I craft best. Thank you to TPE's awesome Design Team for welcoming me into their family!

Jennifer Hagfeldt
Hi, my name is Jennifer and I live in Oregon.
I am married and have three beautiful children ages 11, 7 and 3.
I love stamping, scrapbooking and just crafts in general.
I also enjoy photography. Especially taking pics of my sweet kids!

Jennifer also serves on our Scrap Team!! Here cards are so cute and she plays along each week with the Card Challenges, we just had to have her join us on the Card Team too!!

Welcome Girls...we are soooo happy to have you with us!!


_______________________________

Sheri Gilson




Thanks so much for joining us!!
_____________________________
Challenges will
begin on
Mondays at 12 Midnight EST
and
close on
Sundays at 12 midnight EST

If you upload your card to SCS, PCP or any other
gallery please use keyword TPE, but also add a
link to it in Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it.


____________________________

16 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous DT samples! I love the images you are showcasing- hope to be back and play!

LindaC said...

This is my first time to play at TPE. I can't win since I am on the Whimsie Doodles DT, but I did want to play along. Thanks for the challenge. I'll be back!

Julie said...

First time for me also playing along with this challenge!!!!

Unknown said...

Oooh...YAY Arielle & Joni!!!

Gisèle said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge. I find recipe challenges can be difficult but I'm really pleased with this card. Thanks!

Kerri said...

This is my first visit and I just love your blog! Beautiful work and great challenges! Have linked you on my blog at http://www.myscrapnaddiction.wordpress.com

kerri
Australia

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow the DT cards are amazing. I love how you all chose such different colors. Great inspiration. Thanks for a fabulous challenge.

Joyce said...

The DT cards are gorgeous! They really played well with the given stamps.....

Anonymous said...

Hello

We do not agree with this year BRITs 2010 decision.

Please attend our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than Nina Hagen

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.at]facelift[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?

Beverly G said...

You've got some fabulous new talent on your team. Those are some cute geisha girls.

Beverly G said...

Sorry I posted the wrong link the first time.Try this one.

Nicola said...

Wow your cards are all awesome,I love these adorable images.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Justine said...

Mr. Linky seems to be down so I will attempt to add my project here
http://cardiologycardsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-in-july.html

ThePurplePlace said...

Thanks for another wonderful challenge! I loved the recipe and had fun creating my card.

Happy Crafting and Hugs to all,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nice challenge! Lovely cards! - Hannari

Spyder said...

Lovely DT cards, oh to have all those lovely die-cuts!!! Hope my little card fits in

(Lyn))